22 S550 Tracking Thread

Fedj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1986 SVO, 1995 Mstng GT, 2020 Edge ST, 22 Mstng GT
Ford wheels are HEAVY. You can find split-5 from a few different places for about $1400 a set and even if you need to get them polished and/or coated, you're still MILES ahead.

One of the big Ford online dealers was selling Mach 1 HP wheels for $1000-1200'ish a set. They might have much better pricing than your local parts department.
i work at a body shop. my ford sales guy said he would sell me for his cost and it was still going to be over 1200$ each plus 4 cores.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

lugbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Question.

im still waiting. Called Ford, they have no clue. FRPP had no information at all. Called dealer, he says that it’s on the way. Said delivery expected 9/29/22.
Well 9/29 came and went and there is still nothing. Dealer didn’t answer phones earlier— probably busy. Tracking says “in production” which it has been done 8/18/22.

with that said have any of you had similar issues? Also where are you all tracking the shipments? Mine is by rail, but that’s all I know.

Dasquatch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Mach 1
I just spoke with my dealer who let me know that my Mustang Coastal Edition convertible has been built (may be still on the line for the special stripes). Not sure exactly when it will arrive in Houston and which of the two rail yards will handle final delivery to the dealer. Crossing my fingers now.
I don't knew if you have received yet. But here is what I have learned on rail yard. Look at your window sticker as to the ramp # - Westfield is Ramp RA5B and Pearland is # RP7L. MY wife has a Mach 1 that just got to Westfield. Waiting on the dealership to receive so we can pick it up !!

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
Question.

im still waiting. Called Ford, they have no clue. FRPP had no information at all. Called dealer, he says that it’s on the way. Said delivery expected 9/29/22.
Well 9/29 came and went and there is still nothing. Dealer didn’t answer phones earlier— probably busy. Tracking says “in production” which it has been done 8/18/22.

with that said have any of you had similar issues? Also where are you all tracking the shipments? Mine is by rail, but that’s all I know.
Could you post what your car build is, like package and options on it?

Sponsored

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
I don't knew if you have received yet. But here is what I have learned on rail yard. Look at your window sticker as to the ramp # - Westfield is Ramp RA5B and Pearland is # RP7L. MY wife has a Mach 1 that just got to Westfield. Waiting on the dealership to receive so we can pick it up !!
That is really helpful as the dealer says that the cars delivered from the Westfield lot get to the dealer within a day or two, but the other lot can take up to ten days.

PonyLance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Convertible
My ramp code is RA42. Anybody know what that one is?

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
@Zach@Granger , to clarify, is Ford raising pricing (and thus you and other dealers will pass this on to plan purchasers)? Or is Granger raising its pricing? Thanks
Question.

Your dealer might not be answering because he’s in the middle of a hurricane! Go figure. Read through this thread and you will find plenty of people in the same boat as you.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
Ok, so back in the saddle for more torture! This popped up in my email today. Dealer put it in and gave me the same deal / discount I had before. Hope it actually gets built this time!!!
Your 2023 Mustang GT Order.png
order23.png

Sponsored

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
Also interesting is that the Black Accent Package is now the Nite Pony Package on the 23.......

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
Ok, so back in the saddle for more torture! This popped up in my email today. Dealer put it in and gave me the same deal / discount I had before. Hope it actually gets built this time!!!
Your 2023 Mustang GT Order.png
order23.png

Personally, I'd reach out and ask them what priority your build has been assigned and if you're feeling froggy - ask where you land in their allocation list. Are you their first 23 Mustang? 20th? How many are ahead of you.

lugbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Your dealer might not be answering because he’s in the middle of a hurricane! Go figure. Read through this thread and you will find plenty of people in the same boat as you.

No. There is nothing but blue skies for over 500 mile radius of the dealer. We're FAR inland.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
No. There is nothing but blue skies for over 500 mile radius of the dealer. We're FAR inland.
well your profile says SC, not a specific city. Since it hit land for the second time at around 5am in Charleston and then came up the coast, pretty much all of SC/NC has been under a warning all day. I’m in Raleigh and we have lost power and basically everything is closed.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
Personally, I'd reach out and ask them what priority your build has been assigned and if you're feeling froggy - ask where you land in their allocation list. Are you their first 23 Mustang? 20th? How many are ahead of you.
I'm at a Priority 10 right now.......I'll ask the other question though...
Sponsored