22 S550 Tracking Thread

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
It stinks because the dealers mark them up. My local dealer marks them up 3k over sticker. Because I ordered, I got 7% off MSRP and a 500 dollar incentive from Ford when I ordered. So sticker was 45,590....Getting it for 42,200 after all fees included. I also don't want a 23 because I want the Mischievous Purple. Ordered 6/24, still not scheduled. I called Ford Performance and they said no hold ups, it's just scheduling.....
Wow...getting 7% off MSRP in the current market is impressive! Nice job on that, especially with no sales tax up there; right?
I was hoping you were going to get your email yesterday :sadface:
Sponsored

H.O.T.A. Death

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Performance Package 6 Speed Manual
And today the tracker moved to shipped!

Now a very long way to Italy!
Congrats Luca, Iā€™m very happy to read yours is finally being shipped. I hope it makes it to you fairly quick!

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
Wow...getting 7% off MSRP in the current market is impressive! Nice job on that, especially with no sales tax up there; right?
I was hoping you were going to get your email yesterday :sadface:
Correct, no sales tax up here so the price was great. Cheaper than a used Grabber Lime 2020 that I was looking at! It almost made me wonder if the dealer chose the cars that they were making more money on to schedule first.....It looks like the dealer has a say in what gets built each week? Am I off base here?

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Congrats Luca, Iā€™m very happy to read yours is finally being shipped. I hope it makes it to you fairly quick!
Thank you Curtis, whish godspeed to yours as well! Do not forget to post pics when you receive your!

Sponsored

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Correct, no sales tax up here so the price was great. Cheaper than a used Grabber Lime 2020 that I was looking at! It almost made me wonder if the dealer chose the cars that they were making more money on to schedule first.....It looks like the dealer has a say in what gets built each week? Am I off base here?
That is my understanding as well. They get a certain number of allocations from Ford and they assign the initial priority codes.

One would hope they are being fair/honest and ensuring they use the allocations for the retail orders in the order in which they were received.

rhorizon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT in Mischievous Purple
Ended up hearing from my dealer, they told me that United Road already has a pickup order for it. That was enough for me to be able to search my VIN through UR, and sure enough, I now have tracking info for it once it actually gets loaded.

Turns out it IS going to be convoy and I'll get to watch it once it's on the truck.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Are you still waiting for your Mach 1 to be scheduled? Or do you have it already?
So the order I put in November 2021 I still havenā€™t heard anything about, other than it still being unscheduled. An identical order I put in with a different dealer is, however, currently scheduled to be built September 12.

lugbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Congrats still waiting on mine to show built. Blend date supposed to be 8/26
Mine had a blend of 8/18 and still shows in production. Got this in email last Thursday. Anyone else get this?

I'm actually at another dealer looking at another car...as I cannot wait any longer. They're closed today (thankfully), but there's good possibility that I may go try to pick it up tomorrow. Not a Ford either.

Hereā€™s the update we promised you on your order
Logo-Ford.png

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Mustang EcoBoost order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of August 15, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
Weā€™ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.​

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic
Mine had a blend of 8/18 and still shows in production. Got this in email last Thursday. Anyone else get this?

I'm actually at another dealer looking at another car...as I cannot wait any longer. They're closed today (thankfully), but there's good possibility that I may go try to pick it up tomorrow. Not a Ford either.

Hereā€™s the update we promised you on your order

Logo-Ford.png

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Mustang EcoBoost order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of August 15, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
Weā€™ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.​

Uggg, have not gotten this email yet, but I also have seen no modules show up. What are you getting?

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB

marshdabeachy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marshall
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium
Got my official "it's built" email from Ford yesterday with an ETA to my dealer in western Washington Sept 18 - 24.

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic
Normally happens on BLEND date when chassis and body come together and it becomes a powered up car!!!
Well poop, since my Blend date has come and gone and no modules showing I guess my car is still waiting. No delay email from Ford yet so thereā€™s at least that.
Sponsored