22 S550 Tracking Thread

marshdabeachy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marshall
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium
Well poop, since my Blend date has come and gone and no modules showing I guess my car is still waiting. No delay email from Ford yet so there’s at least that.
Yeah my modules came online the morning of my blend date. Wonder what the holdup is on yours.
Sponsored

lugbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
I don't know what my holdup is but the one I spoke of earlier I was looking at? It is almost the exact same car as the one I ordered. Window sticker shows blend 8/25/22 and it's sitting on dealer lot as we speak.

I ordered a 22 Ecoboost carbonized, ebony, 200A package. The one on the lot is a 201A but otherwise identical. And $4000 more than what they say my MSRP should be.

Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 18-54-44 Window Sticker - windowsticker.pdf.png

H.O.T.A. Death

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Performance Package 6 Speed Manual
Thank you Curtis, whish godspeed to yours as well! Do not forget to post pics when you receive your!
I’ll for sure take pictures to post bro! Can’t forget the best part of the whole process lol.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I don't know what my holdup is but the one I spoke of earlier I was looking at? It is almost the exact same car as the one I ordered. Window sticker shows blend 8/25/22 and it's sitting on dealer lot as we speak.

I ordered a 22 Ecoboost carbonized, ebony, 200A package. The one on the lot is a 201A but otherwise identical. And $4000 more than what they say my MSRP should be.

Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 18-54-44 Window Sticker - windowsticker.pdf.png
That’s not the blend date, the blend date is at the top, that’s the date you looked at the window sticker

Sponsored

Ret_Sgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert, 19 Ranger, 12 E350, 11 GL450

Ret_Sgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert, 19 Ranger, 12 E350, 11 GL450
I ordered my 2022 on March 26th and it is just now getting built. I have never gotten any emails from Ford. I used the chat function on the website to get the VIN and used the vehicle tracker to keep up with what has been going on. This is the first and possibly last car I have ever special ordered and my first Ford in about 40 years.
Sounds like you are about in the same boat as me. I ordered mine on 3/10, it was built on 7/24 but still sitting "awaiting shipment." Also my first Ford in about 40 years. Probably my last special order as well. I've probably only purchased three brand new cars in my entire life.

Good luck, I hope yours ships immediately after it's built. Really frustrating knowing it's built but I can't get it here.

Bluey81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium(waiting), '12 Focus Titanium
Sounds like you are about in the same boat as me. I ordered mine on 3/10, it was built on 7/24 but still sitting "awaiting shipment." Also my first Ford in about 40 years. Probably my last special order as well. I've probably only purchased three brand new cars in my entire life.

Good luck, I hope yours ships immediately after it's built. Really frustrating knowing it's built but I can't get it here.

Dealer said it would be there today. I don't think that's going to happen. FP says no ETA update. Who knows at this point. 31 days since built and counting...

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Some of these shipping posts scare me. Being in Australia, any initial delay in shipping could set my eta back exponentially. :S. Counting down to segmentation for now. 13 more days, no VIN yet.

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
How long between the "in production" date until the "built" date? On Saturday, Ford added a button for "new vehicle guide" to my vehicle tracking page, so I think I see progress. The last ETA is saw was the last week in September, although my dealer thinks the car may arrive mid-Sept.

Sponsored

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
The BUILT date is normally 24-48 hours after the BLEND date. The modules normally show on BLEND date when the chassis and body come together on the assembly line and are powered up.

Hope you get your car soon. It’s fraternal twin (not identical, as I have the A10) has already brought many smiles to my face. I am very pleased! The quality of the build is top-notch!

How long between the "in production" date until the "built" date? On Saturday, Ford added a button for "new vehicle guide" to my vehicle tracking page, so I think I see progress. The last ETA is saw was the last week in September, although my dealer thinks the car may arrive mid-Sept.

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic
I'm having trouble with the site.
Yeah I had some as well, but once it populates data you will know it. My blend date showed 8/26, but I didn’t see anything until today. My tracking changed today as well. While it has said in production for days, today it actually showed a date under in production.

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I had some as well, but once it populates data you will know it. My blend date showed 8/26, but I didn’t see anything until today. My tracking changed today as well. While it has said in production for days, today it actually showed a date under in production.
My blend date was the 24th and on the 25th the tracker showed the date under in production. I'm wondering if the Coastal Limited stripes need to go through a special line after the build is complete.
Sponsored