2023 S550 Ordering Guide ?

Damonfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
I am thinking the same thing, a short run...I am looking at a 'simple' order, GT, 6-speed [if the shifter is sloppy I will have an MGW shifter installed], Race Red, 400A, 20" brite rims, active valve exhaust, black leather interior...I just want to enjoy the rumble of shifting it, I won't be pushing it so I hope the MT82 will 'hold up'...I do wish that I could get the sideview mirrors with the spot insert, I much prefer to manage my blind spots rather than have a chip do it, I believe that they were available a few years ago, does anybody know if I can swap the glass panes with them? I will lose the blind spot feature but am okay with that [hopefully if does not 'mess anything up' by being disconnected]...
I donā€™t trust blind spot monitors 100%. Electronics do fail. You just need to adjust your mirrors to cover the blind spots. Sonā€™s Camaro has no blind spot monitors. It takes a little getting used to but once adjusted you will have no problems with the blind spot. You just need to rely on rear view mirror to see behind you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bullittproof

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
I hear what youā€™re saying, I generally like to see a bit of color (rear fender/ side of vehicle) in my side mirrors to serve as placement reference in case the mirrors movedā€¦with a spot mirror-equipped side mirror I simply need to glance to confirm that both the main and the spot panes are clear, a simple ā€˜go, no-goā€™ test . thanks for your reply

OP
OP
Bullittproof

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€¦so, one more angle to this, there are a number of conflicting dates to order a 2023 S550, I can wait them out, but the Ford site ā€˜Build and Priceā€™ for Mustang still ā€˜offersā€™ 2022 modelsā€¦is this just sloppiness on part of the siteā€™s caretakers or is there more to it??

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
ā€¦so, one more angle to this, there are a number of conflicting dates to order a 2023 S550, I can wait them out, but the Ford site ā€˜Build and Priceā€™ for Mustang still ā€˜offersā€™ 2022 modelsā€¦is this just sloppiness on part of the siteā€™s caretakers or is there more to it??
Ford is notoriously late switching the build and price site. MY2023 will be over by the time they update it LOL

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Yes. 2022MY build and price did not get posted by Ford until early March ā€” two months after production for MY22 was already in progress.

OP
OP
Bullittproof

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks for the responses, I had not noticed that in the past, I assumed that being an important sales tool it would ā€˜follow the selling seasonā€™.
Sponsored