Sponsored

2023 Order Timing- What are you hearing on wait times?

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I am in the same boat. I'm trying to get back into the Mustang GT game, but who knows whether I'll be built or not. I check the forums daily incase there are any updates on production etc. Hoping I'll get scheduled tomorrow (as I believe scheduling starts), but I don't believe we'll know until the week before production.
Sponsored

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
I am in the same boat. I'm trying to get back into the Mustang GT game, but who knows whether I'll be built or not. I check the forums daily incase there are any updates on production etc. Hoping I'll get scheduled tomorrow (as I believe scheduling starts), but I don't believe we'll know until the week before production.
No scheduling for this week. It says scheduling starts 10/20 but evidently something came up! https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...oduction-week-scheduling-information/&page=33

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
The link I had in my post says no scheduling on the 2023 Mustang for the week on 10/17/22 ergo tomorrow. But, they were so brilliant to leave the statement that scheduling starts 10/20/22. One or the other is wrong. My money is on no scheduling tomorrow. But Ford doesnā€™t instill confidence in me. Iā€™m hoping I am wrong

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
The link I had in my post says no scheduling on the 2023 Mustang for the week on 10/17/22 ergo tomorrow. But, they were so brilliant to leave the statement that scheduling starts 10/20/22. One or the other is wrong. My money is on no scheduling tomorrow. But Ford doesnā€™t instill confidence in me. Iā€™m hoping I am wrong
Ah got it. I was taking the 10/20/22 scheduling start at face value that they will start scheduling the ā€˜23ā€™s tomorrow. Guess weā€™ll find out tomorrow if folks start getting emails

Sponsored

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
[
Ah got it. I was taking the 10/20/22 scheduling start at face value that they will start scheduling the ā€˜23ā€™s tomorrow. Guess weā€™ll find out tomorrow if folks start getting emails
Iā€™ve taken them at face value for the last time. Started when I got the welcome email from them when I ordered my MY22 that was never built. Everything starts at the top and this is one screwed up company, supply chain calamities or not.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
[

Iā€™ve taken them at face value for the last time. Started when I got the welcome email from them when I ordered my MY22 that was never built. Everything starts at the top and this is one screwed up company, supply chain calamities or not.
I get that. Good luck, hopefully you get a good news email tomorrow!

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
LOL. Hopefully I get scheduled at all this time. My MY22 order that I pul in on 7/16 was never scheduled! 3 times and they are out. Might have to look at a Challenger RT Scat Pack.
Hoping my 23 order gets scheduled too! My 22, ordered 6/24 was never scheduled. Fingers crossed for better luck this time around. I ordered on 9/30. My order # is the same as the 22 but was reconfirmed as a 23 by Ford via email confirmation.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Was there an updated post stating that theyā€™re not going to be scheduling tomorrow? Scheduling emails usually go out on the Thursday of the scheduling week, so tomorrow would be the day to check your emails.
Unfortunately I didnā€™t see anyone post that they received a scheduling email. I read on another forum last night what I had read previously with a slightly different twist on it. Hereā€™s what it said ā€œNo scheduling; Extended dressing weekā€. Not sure what extended dressing week means but Iā€™m sure itā€™s not good for those of us waiting. I still havenā€™t read where the MY22 Mustang has been balanced out. Probably why we were let down this week.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Unfortunately I didnā€™t see anyone post that they received a scheduling email. I read on another forum last night what I had read previously with a slightly different twist on it. Hereā€™s what it said ā€œNo scheduling; Extended dressing weekā€. Not sure what extended dressing week means but Iā€™m sure itā€™s not good for those of us waiting. I still havenā€™t read where the MY22 Mustang has been balanced out. Probably why we were let down this week.
Well thatā€™s a bummer. Hopefully when the scheduling for next comes out today they show ā€˜23 scheduling starting for you all

Sponsored

Blue Flame Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 GT 401A Mischievous Purple
I ordered day one. Still have no confirmation email from Ford. Checked with dealer today and they have the correct email.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Over the last six months I have submitted 3 separate orders and received confirmations from Ford usually with 24 hours. I would follow up with the dealer to make sure something didnā€™t mysteriously disappear in the process. Wouldnā€™t be the first time this has happened to somebody here. Did they give you a copy of the WBDO/DORA?

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
Yep, nothing here either...Lets hope for next week!

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Yep, nothing here either...Lets hope for next week!
No scheduling was announced last Saturday but I was hoping others knew better. So, I wasnā€™t really expecting the email yesterday anyway. We should know if any scheduling will be happening next week by tomorrow. Will post as soon as I know. Iā€™ve actually started looking online at used 2021ā€™s. Found one with all the options I want but itā€™s the same color my 19 was. I want something different this time. But if I donā€™t get scheduled on Thursday I am going to jump at a 21 if I can find another one.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I ordered day one. Still have no confirmation email from Ford. Checked with dealer today and they have the correct email.
Thatā€™s odd. Did they actually submit the order? Usually the confirmation email comes very shortly after the order is placed
Sponsored