2022 GT500 order thread

04mysticobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 2018 F150, 2022 CFTP HE
Well it's about f'n time... Oddly I'm a little nervous. Hoping the dealership provides and positive experience.

Screenshot_20220923-075510_Chrome.jpg
Looking forward to seeing it!
Sponsored

Shelbyvin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Should be coming soon Tony.....those wonderful black painted stripes you chose. It will look beautiful I haven't seen one Heritage to date with one. đź‘Ť

Shelbyvin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Ok so couple weeks ago my Dark Matter Grey CFTP was either stolen, crashed, totaled on the way to dealer in PA. Ford still not giving me answers so I took my Heritage non CFTP with vinyl stripes brand new with 18 miles and traded it in to a dealer in Virginia, nice people at Sheehy Ford. I wanted there CFTP with painted stripes so we worked it all out with them taking my car. Car just came last night after just 5 days. Now the painted stripes I have never seen in person until now, they look unbelievable. So I got the actual car I wanted from back in November of 21, so my other car that was totaled or whatever is a blessing. I would've never gotten this one. Needs to be cleaned up that's about it, taking care of that this weekend.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage
Ok so couple weeks ago my Dark Matter Grey CFTP was either stolen, crashed, totaled on the way to dealer in PA. Ford still not giving me answers so I took my Heritage non CFTP with vinyl stripes brand new with 18 miles and traded it in to a dealer in Virginia, nice people at Sheehy Ford. I wanted there CFTP with painted stripes so we worked it all out with them taking my car. Car just came last night after just 5 days. Now the painted stripes I have never seen in person until now, they look unbelievable. So I got the actual car I wanted from back in November of 21, so my other car that was totaled or whatever is a blessing. I would've never gotten this one. Needs to be cleaned up that's about it, taking care of that this weekend.
That's some situation you had to deal with. Did you transport your car to VA yourself to make the deal? You obviously saved a lot of taxes as I'm sure your "trade in" was close to the same price. Sheehy was probably happy to have your base car as it is probably easier to sell than the CFTP. Lastly, did you have a deposit on your Dark Matter Gray car? And was that a local NJ dealership? It would be interesting to see if that car shows up sometime in the future for sale.

Sponsored

Shelbyvin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Fords
No I had a transport company bring my car down to dealer and swap out cars. My car was basically brand new so just sent them a bunch of pics and that's it deal was made over phone.
I had a $2500 deposit on Dark Matter Grey they actually just refunded the other day, was a dealer outside of Philly area.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage
Let it get some sun. Soon it will be too cold to even open the garage door. Do you sit in that brown leather chair and stare at it at night? I would. I do it with mine all the time. Cold beer, some chips, and positive thoughts. Enjoy success.

20220924_175048.jpg

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Let it get some sun. Soon it will be too cold to even open the garage door. Do you sit in that brown leather chair and stare at it at night? I would. I do it with mine all the time. Cold beer, some chips, and positive thoughts. Enjoy success.

20220924_175048.jpg
350 HE with 500 CFTP wheels. NICE

Sponsored

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP

20220924_175048.jpg
DING! DING! DING! (As @traxiii would say) we have tonight's winner! Time to stop and smell the roses.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

dman1624

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
Love it. I really love my side stripes but man when I see the color of the painted stripes, it makes me second guess not getting them. Love the color of the stripes more on the painted. Here is mine under some good Sonic lights, lol. not sure why it won't post right side up.
tempImageHv2pXu.png

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Love it. I really love my side stripes but man when I see the color of the painted stripes, it makes me second guess not getting them. Love the color of the stripes more on the painted. Here is mine under some good Sonic lights, lol. not sure why it won't post right side up.
tempImageHv2pXu.png
Your photo on your phone must be flipped. I’m planning on shooting two HE vinyl and painted this week as the Shelby Bash is coming up. There should be a few vinyl and painted cars.