2022 GT500 order thread

adaryanani

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST, 2022 GT500HE
Talked to my dealer here in Alberta, Canada yesterday. Said that Ford Canada has been very silent. Hopefully they'll be open to taking orders soon. The wait continues.
Sponsored

pkf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 CFTP, TRX, Wrangler Rubicon 392 AEV JL370
Very lucky to have received an allocation yesterday at MSRP for GT500 CFTP+Heritage. Order placed; build date and delivery tentatively April. Will post photos upon delivery.

pkf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Hells Fury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Sold/ ā€˜22 Gt500 on order
Very lucky to have received an allocation yesterday at MSRP for GT500 CFTP+Heritage. Order placed; build date and delivery tentatively April. Will post photos upon delivery.
Thanks a lot! Vinyl on this one.
Is your build date and delivery date just estimated or actually already assigned?

pkf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is your build date and delivery date just estimated or actually already assigned?
My guy told me April build date. I don't have a specific day on-hand just yet.

MCLOVIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I purchased a 2021 already but I have been keeping up with my original order. Mine is as a canceled 21 that got moved to a 22 with priority 1. For what itā€™s worth, below is what FP told me today about my orderā€¦ ā€œYour GT500 order is unscheduled at this time. This is not unusual as I have not seen scheduling occur for any 2022 GT500 as of yet. If you would like, check back with us in a few weeks and we would be happy to check again for you.ā€ I donā€™t know how people are getting VIN numbers and build dates.

jlwdvm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 350R, '13 Boss 302, '15 Z/28, '69 TA
I purchased a 2021 already but I have been keeping up with my original order. Mine is as a canceled 21 that got moved to a 22 with priority 1. For what itā€™s worth, below is what FP told me today about my orderā€¦ ā€œYour GT500 order is unscheduled at this time. This is not unusual as I have not seen scheduling occur for any 2022 GT500 as of yet. If you would like, check back with us in a few weeks and we would be happy to check again for you.ā€ I donā€™t know how people are getting VIN numbers and build dates.
Exactly...allocations haven't been handed out yet as far as what I've been told.

Sponsored

tnedator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Q7
Exactly...allocations haven't been handed out yet as far as what I've been told.
I was informed last week that rep emailed my dealership and stated my order was selected for a regional allocation. The order has been in their system (preview order) since mid November (with a deposit dating back before then), so it's not like the dealer is just saying that to get me to commit. They've been in periodic contact with the rep who has been saying, "no timetable, etc." for months, and then the rep reached out and said it was selected for allocation.

So, I think allocations are no going out, but as has been said in other threads, they don't send all allocations at once, they selected different orders/dealers from different regions, and slowly give out the allocations.

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 GT500 CFTP HE, 2022 Lightning
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer got an allocation about a week ago they called and we placed the order for a 22 CFTP HE. I have a signed agreement and put a deposit down. I have not seen a confirmation from Ford yet.

tnedator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Q7
My dealer got an allocation about a week ago they called and we placed the order for a 22 CFTP HE. I have a signed agreement and put a deposit down. I have not seen a confirmation from Ford yet.
They are clearly getting ready for production to get going in the next month or so.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
What stripes are you going with? I plan on Wimbledon white vinyl and side stripes on my CFTP HE. Order placed on November 26 with the GM at my dealership. Still waiting like most of us for a true confirmation.

Hells Fury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Sold/ ā€˜22 Gt500 on order
FP stated mine was unscheduled- material hold? What does this mean? They
also said they havenā€™t seen any builds scheduled as of yet.
Sponsored