2022 GT500 order thread

Hells Fury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Sold/ ā€˜22 Gt500 on order
He won't have a VIN until scheduled. Which won't happen until they start scheduling again. Which isn't happening this week, hoping for next.
Now I am questioning keeping GB color or swapping to code orange or Iconic silverā€¦ā€¦ lol

Hells Fury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Sold/ ā€˜22 Gt500 on order
Who has a few pictures of a code orange or Grabber that they will share?

Sponsored

bigfishmno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Grabber Lime
Hey Guys/Gals, first time posting here. Wanted to just ask if there is another way to find out build status of my 22 Mischievous Purple and 22 CFTP Eruption Green(my brothers). Dealer is saying Unscheduled Material Hold. I have two 4 digit order codes for the cars but without VINs I canā€™t track on Ford site and our business partner got his Code Orange 22 GT500 2 weeks ago even though he was last to orderā€¦ Thanks, friends and cheers to all those that have received their 22ā€™s so far this year!

Loop320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500, 2006LX,L2017 Taco, 1994 Toyota 4Runner
Hey Guys/Gals, first time posting here. Wanted to just ask if there is another way to find out build status of my 22 Mischievous Purple and 22 CFTP Eruption Green(my brothers). Dealer is saying Unscheduled Material Hold. I have two 4 digit order codes for the cars but without VINs I canā€™t track on Ford site and our business partner got his Code Orange 22 GT500 2 weeks ago even though he was last to orderā€¦ Thanks, friends and cheers to all those that have received their 22ā€™s so far this year!
Hello, I would first verify that your dealer does, in fact, have an allocation. If they donā€™t, itā€™ll stay UMH for all eternity. If they do, the next step will be unscheduled clean. After that youā€™ll get scheduled for a build week and a VIN will be issued. At that point you can track your order on the Ford site obsessively,ā€¦.like I do. I was in an unscheduled clean status for about two months till I got my VIN.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Larry NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Galaxy 500 convertible
I had an unscheduled material hold for months, the dealer called and said they got the allocation, I have a vin and a build date. Without the allocation, it will stay in that status

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Drove by the rail yard today and did not see the car I saw Saturday thinking it was mine. Hoping that means it's on a truck to South East TX!!!!!!

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
Ford really needed to offer caliper color choices instead of just red. It doesnā€™t go with all exterior color options.
Agreed. I bought a new set of calipers about 3-4mos ago. Going to color change then and swap when new wheels arrive.
-J

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car is in a black hole. GM is trying to find out where it is. The rail car is no longer giving the old update. Itā€™s back in Salem IL. The car I saw at the yard that I thought was mine is gone. So maybe on the trailer OTW to the dealership? Itā€™s about a 2 hour drive from the yard to the dealership.
Sponsored