Thomas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
21' GT500 - CFTP
Hello all,

New member here, I've yet to get around to the new introductions thread. Want to thank those in this thread and elsewhere for sharing what they know. It has certainly made my ordering process simpler and far better informed.

I seem to have been fortunate so far finding a dealer who was straight-forward about the whole process. I have a (the only) preliminary order for a HE CFTP car with them currently, priority 10 (didn't even have to ask). They got a "Golden Ticket" allocation before, so fingers crossed they do again. No guarantees on price, however at least my prelim order is at MSRP for now. Nothing signed or in writing, so we'll see. I asked them about ADMs and they acknowledged that they had done so in the past. Order was not denied or rejected, so assuming Ford has even looked at it I guess that's a positive.

They (and two other smaller dealers) all told me essentially the same thing:

1. They do not have confirmed allocations. I didn't bring up alternative processes. One guy was aware of the rumor there would be no allocations but was still very skeptical.
2. Orders are preliminary. They mean basically nothing right now.
3. Ford currently has a plant restriction listed as "Conflicting Plant Restrictions " until week 10 (202210, early March).
4. Based on (3) their current assumption is that they (Ford) will begin scheduling and previewing orders at this point.
Sponsored

ParkCity06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP LR032, 2020 Raptor
Right--that is my understanding as well. The dealer GMs I work with said likely March before the order window opens.

STAMPEDE

Threads
Reaction score
Hello all,

New member here, I've yet to get around to the new introductions thread. Want to thank those in this thread and elsewhere for sharing what they know. It has certainly made my ordering process simpler and far better informed.

I seem to have been fortunate so far finding a dealer who was straight-forward about the whole process. I have a (the only) preliminary order for a HE CFTP car with them currently, priority 10 (didn't even have to ask). They got a "Golden Ticket" allocation before, so fingers crossed they do again. No guarantees on price, however at least my prelim order is at MSRP for now. Nothing signed or in writing, so we'll see. I asked them about ADMs and they acknowledged that they had done so in the past. Order was not denied or rejected, so assuming Ford has even looked at it I guess that's a positive.

1. They do not have confirmed allocations. I didn't bring up alternative processes. One guy was aware of the rumor there would be no allocations but was still very skeptical.
3. Ford currently has a plant restriction listed as "Conflicting Plant Restrictions " until week 10 (202210, early March).
4. Based on (3) their current assumption is that they (Ford) will begin scheduling and previewing orders at this point.
Not clear from how you phrased it re the ADMs, so do they charge them and if so, you don’t know what the ADM will be?

Thomas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
21' GT500 - CFTP
Not clear from how you phrased it re the ADMs, so do they charge them and if so, you don’t know what the ADM will be?
Basically, they had what you would call a "lower-end" ADM on their previous CFTP. Negotiation is possible. My expectation would be <10k, but we'll see.

@Houston Kid replying to your comment below, yes that's it.

Last edited:

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Hello all,

I read it as in the past they have charged ADM and at this point, they have neither said they are or are not charging one for him. My guess is if in the past they have, they will again.
What say you op?

Sponsored

OP
OP

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
The comment on the 10th week (March) makes sense as they won’t build 500s (or HP Mach 1s) until March due to the tires.
Hopefully we will know more next week plus I’m off on Monday and will swing but the dealer if possible.
-J

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I emailed Ford Performance for grins today to see what they say about my order code and sales code.

GT50 HE2.jpg

Last edited:

ParkCity06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP LR032, 2020 Raptor
man, i want one of those. hope i can find one.

kawazakske

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dually Chevy Dually
Just put my order in today :
Iconic silver with black striping
handling package
technology package
I asked for the CF interior but they advised me not to because that could delay delivery substantially
Oh and ADM 10000....

STAMPEDE

Threads
Reaction score
Just put my order in today :
Iconic silver with black striping
handling package
technology package
I asked for the CF interior but they advised me not to because that could delay delivery substantially
Oh and ADM 10000....
Congrats, although sux about the carbon int option delay, not to mention the $10k

Sponsored

04mysticobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 2018 F150, 2022 CFTP HE
Man I’d love to have a CFTP HE.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know Ford Performance is not Ford Corporate but here is what they sent back.
Hello Henry,

Your GT500 order is unscheduled at this time. If you would like, check back with us in a few weeks and we can check for a production schedule again for you.

Thank you,

Anthony Fodera
Ford Performance Info Center - Supervisor
(800) 367-3788
[email protected]

www.performanceparts.ford.com

Torchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Has anyone been scheduled yet?

I'm unscheduled clean and it's CFTP so I found it interesting that it is "clean" since I thought there'd be CF constraints.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I know Ford Performance is not Ford Corporate but here is what they sent back.
Hello Henry,

Your GT500 order is unscheduled at this time. If you would like, check back with us in a few weeks and we can check for a production schedule again for you.

Thank you,

Anthony Fodera
Ford Performance Info Center - Supervisor
(800) 367-3788
[email protected]

www.performanceparts.ford.com
You have a deposit , signed contract and an order # from a dealership, right? I'm sure you're good once the factory starts churning them out in spring.
Sponsored