Sponsored

2022 GT500 order thread

Torchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
just for kicks, i went thru this thread so far and til this point, i counted the following orders submitted. i think it's mostly right, but interesting to see what guys are wanting in terms of color...and mine is not included since i havent fully decided between 2 colors still...

base eruption green
base purple
base heritage x4
base iconic x2
base code orange x2
cftp atlas blue
cftp heritage vinyl
cftp heritage pots
Add CO CFTP to that. I'll let ya know when I get a VIN.

Clean means that the order has been review and has been cleared for production. Next step is a VIN and a scheduled build date. If you don't already have a VIN, you should have one by the end of the week.
I gotcha. I just thought there was shortages on Carbon Fiber stuff so I guess not. I'll certainly be watching VV for a VIN.
Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I tried to stir the pot a little over there.
The painted stripes will be nice.
I like your signature pic. I keep scouring the web and media for any new info but none to be had. Hope you're right.

RWCGT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
just for kicks, i went thru this thread so far and til this point, i counted the following orders submitted. i think it's mostly right, but interesting to see what guys are wanting in terms of color...and mine is not included since i havent fully decided between 2 colors still...

base eruption green
base purple
base heritage x4
base iconic x2
base code orange x2
cftp atlas blue
cftp heritage vinyl
cftp heritage pots
Add Base Carbonized Gray to the mix! Just patiently waiting, I got 2 orders with two different dealers...

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Add Base Carbonized Gray to the mix! Just patiently waiting, I got 2 orders with two different dealers...
I considered playing that game. Are you going to buy them both if they come in? Can you opt out without a deposit loss? If you walk, they have to give you your deposit.... no?

Thomas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
21' GT500 - CFTP
Not sure which CFTP HE I am on the list, but I converted my order from Vinyl to POTS. The imaginary polish building up along the vinyl stripes in my nightmares was too much.

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Not sure which CFTP HE I am on the list, but I converted my order from Vinyl to POTS. The imaginary polish building up along the vinyl stripes in my nightmares was too much.
I am a vinyl option car so guessing that one is me on the list????

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
not sure guys, i did a quick run down. it was hard to know exactly what builds bc not everyone put down specifics like vinyl or pots or whatever. it only takes 5-10 mins if someone wants to update it ;-)
Don't pass the buck buddy. You started this fiasco. You're now beholden till late spring of 2022 when they start trickling in. Then you have to start deducting who got their cars from the list. You're like a moderator. But only with the responsibility part and no power. 😉

Sponsored

ParkCity06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP LR032, 2020 Raptor
Did they mention what their allocation allotment is? I had two dealers say they get 2 a year unless they trade for or buy someone elses car. They also said they have to "pay" to be able to sell Shelby's. Also, I've heard and seen dealer ADMs for this Heritage version up to 25k. However, I've already heard a few stories about MSRP for a non HE non CFTP. It's the wild west out there. What are you looking for exactly?
They didn't mention an allocation number--but they sold a couple last year--and one GT350 I believe. I want a Heritage--but won't pay over MSRP. I paid MSRP for my GT350R Heritage. If they get a Heritage they will tack on an ADM--but will sell me a non-Heritage for MSRP--so that is what I would do.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

base eruption green
base purple
base heritage x4
base iconic x2
base code orange x2
cftp atlas blue
cftp heritage vinyl
cftp heritage pots
What 2 colors are you considering? I voted in your gt500 pole in the other forum. Interesting to see what people like.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
What 2 colors are you considering? I voted in your gt500 pole in the other forum. Interesting to see what people like.
grabber blue and heritage brittany blue. i like the GB more but wondering how much better appreciation will be for the heritage down the road, which is a factor for me. very torn.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
grabber blue and heritage brittany blue. i like the GB more but wondering how much better appreciation will be for the heritage down the road, which is a factor for me. very torn.
I hear you. In regards to the HE, I'm curious if the actual production car will offer anything other than the color uniqueness. The GT350HE came with different badges and such. I saw this hood in one of the press releases but didn't see it on the car itself. If this does come cut into the hood white decals, will it be in the painted white and black stripes as well? 🤞😁

20220202_154020.jpg
g
Screenshot_20220202-153959_Gallery.jpg

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope it has that on the hood. I know the rockers are supposed to.
Sponsored