Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
For those looking to expedite receipt of your owners kit, I reached out to them (instead of waiting on the dealer) on 9/19 and received my kit today. Maybe I was lucky.
Who did you reach out to? Ford Performance?
Sponsored

04mysticobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 2018 F150, 2022 CFTP HE
Yes. Same guys I would ask for updates.

rxsamg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'97 Cobra Conv,'22 GT500 N1107 Atlas Blue
Regarding the owner's kit...if you call FP, at the very least they can verify your address in the system & confirm your dealer submitted correct information. All they need is your VIN # & Chassis #. Mine & others with similar build dates) shipped out literally week after I inquired but I think it was just already scheduled for next batch. They told me they send them out at end of every week. It took approx 7 weeks from delivery

04mysticobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Regarding the owner's kit...if you call FP, at the very least they can verify your address in the system & confirm your dealer submitted correct information. All they need is your VIN # & Chassis #. Mine & others with similar build dates) shipped out literally week after I inquired but I think it was just already scheduled for next batch. They told me they send them out at end of every week. It took approx 7 weeks from delivery
in my case, i provided my invoice as well.

2turbocobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 boss 302
Itā€™s interesting and a bit of a head scratcher. I still follow all the order tracking threads even though I took delivery a month ago, just to see what scheduling and production rates look like. From what Iā€™ve seen, nobody (Ecoboost, GT, Mach 1, GT500) has been scheduled for November, which is odd considering plant changeover isnā€™t supposed to occur until after Thanksgiving. Maybe theyā€™re trying to figure out what they have available in parts and if they can do some cleanup scheduling this week for the first 3 weeks in November? I talked to my local dealer a week ago when I was in there and theyā€™re just as in the dark as everyone else it seems. Sorry to jump in the 500 thread as a GT guy but thought Iā€™d pass along what Iā€™ve observed in the other order tracking threads.
ugh mine has been at ramp 58 in michigan for a week, is stuff moving out of there or is the railroad striking? My car is going to kansas and I was initially happy it was marked convoy, but I think that just means convoy-rail-convoy.....instead of just convoy

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
ugh mine has been at ramp 58 in michigan for a week, is stuff moving out of there or is the railroad striking? My car is going to kansas and I was initially happy it was marked convoy, but I think that just means convoy-rail-convoy.....instead of just convoy
Starting to see more folks getting Shipped notifications. Probably need to fill up rail cars before they can send it out is my guess. If yours says Convoy but is going to KC via rail, it was probably sent to the ramp via truck first. Then will go rail then by truck again. Good luck, hopefully they fill up those rail cars and get thā€˜em out to everyone thatā€™s waiting!

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
What did you order exactly? CFTP?

04mysticobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
nah base HE. It was a dealer ordered unit. all the dealers that said they could get me one flaked.
Sounds about right. So many dealers were so willing to lie about orders, allocations and pricing. Made me sick.

Sponsored

2turbocobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 boss 302
I was probably a little harsh first dealer I think was square I was allocation number 3 and I donā€™t think they got that many. second dealer tried. I am sure salesman was all in but gm didnā€™t follow through, or it was just to late in the game. Itā€™s a bummer everything is backed up.

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250
Iā€™m sure a lot of dealers thought if they showed their Ford rep an order he would ā€œgetā€ them a car. Just doesnā€™t work that way.

26E2A30D6F67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
21 F150
The Convoy/Rail on the sticker only references how it leaves the plant. If you're in KS, it's Convoy/Rail/Convoy for sure.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
The Convoy/Rail on the sticker only references how it leaves the plant. If you're in KS, it's Convoy/Rail/Convoy for sure.
Steven, did your order ever materialize? Haven't seen you post in a while.
Sponsored