tnedator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Q7
I’ve seen build sheets (anyone can create those). But haven’t seen a DORA posted yet. It’s certainly possible the VIP system is active for those special cases.

I think I was relieved the order bank wasn’t open as I might have done something stupid… :facepalm:
Many of us have called Ford performance and confirmed our '22 orders have been received. I think you need to go back to your dealer on this one.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
Many of us have called Ford performance and confirmed our '22 orders have been received. I think you need to go back to your dealer on this one.
Hope you are right — Let’s see your DORA.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol, OK. Yea, I'm sure Ford Performance is lying.
In case you didn’t know, they are an outsourced marketing staff. Nice people, but only slightly useful. I stopped calling them years ago.

tnedator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Q7
In case you didn’t know, they are an outsourced marketing staff. Nice people, but only slightly useful. I stopped calling them years ago.
So, just for the record. Are you saying the order is in the system, but not "accepted" or that the outsourced staff likes to screw with customers, and after they ask for the sales and order codes, they lie about them being in the system.

Just want to make sure I have this straight.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, just for the record. Are you saying the order is in the system, but not "accepted" or that the outsourced staff likes to screw with customers, and after they ask for the sales and order codes, they lie about them being in the system.

Just want to make sure I have this straight.
Like I said, they are nice people. But they have nothing to do with FRAP or vehicle production. They are reading to you the same screen your dealer sees. Until you have a VIN on a DORA, you are standing by with a thousand others. Those of us on this site have been through this process many times.
I certainly hope you have/get an order and join the fun. Just cautioning you regarding the capabilities of the FP staff so you don’t get your hopes too high.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I’ve seen build sheets (anyone can create those). But haven’t seen a DORA posted yet. It’s certainly possible the VIP system is active for those special cases.

I think I was relieved the order bank wasn’t open as I might have done something stupid… :facepalm:
What ordering system is you dealer trying to use? I heard that there were problems with Conceps but WBDO is working.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Unless you ask for the DORA when you place your order, you will not be able to get it at a later date. The DORA is not available to the dealer until the day after the order is placed. So be sure to remind the dealer that you want a copy. The DORA does not stay in the system, if you don't get it ASAP, your not going to get it.

The DORA does not guarantee that the order will be built, only that it is in the system. The status for all orders in the order bank is "In Processing - Unscheduled - Material Hold" until a VIN is issued, then the status changes to "In Processing - Scheduled to Week or Day". This is when you official know that your dealer had an allocation and applied it to your order.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
When you order the car, make sure you get a copy of the Vehicle Order Confirmation (VOC) when you place the order. Make sure that the paper your dealer hands you after the order is placed has Vehicle Order Confirmation at the top of the page. I have noticed that a lot of members were giving a copy of an Order Preview, this does not confirm the order was placed, make sure you get the VOC.

The Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA) is a follow up document that arrives the day after the order is placed and acknowledges that your dealer pressed the F4 key and the order was submitted and received by Ford.

This is an example of the VOC - 07/04/2019

My 2020 GT500 Order Confirmation.jpg

This is an example of the DORA - 07/02/2019

2020 GT500 DORA.jpg

Last edited:

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What ordering system is you dealer trying to use? I heard that there were problems with Conceps but WBDO is working.
He was on the new system. I was actually pretty impressed on how it worked. Was fully integrated into all aspects of the order system for any Ford vehicle. We could spec out and order anything.

Bucko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 2022 Grabber Blue CFTP ordered
My dealer is telling me that he can't place my order due to the fact his allocation is not in place. Does anyone know if this is correct?

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
My dealer is telling me that he can't place my order due to the fact his allocation is not in place. Does anyone know if this is correct?
Has the dealer already used the one allocation they was giving when he signed up for the 2021-22 GT500 program?
He can place an order without an allocation, that is the problem with the ordering system, no verification of an allocation needed at the time of ordering.

Last edited:

Bucko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 2022 Grabber Blue CFTP ordered
As far as I know his one allocation has been promised to me. At least that's what the paperwork says when I put a down payment on it