Sponsored

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
Has anyone seen or done a direct comparison between the Bullitt and Mach1? I imagine the extra weight of the premium package and PS4s on the Bullitt put it at a disadvantage to the Mach1 with the Cups, but would still like to see a real world or track test comparison.

Of course I'd also like to see a non magneride test.......

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
What kind of comparison are you looking for? The technical difference should be clear from what Mach 1 does have and Bullitt does not:

1) Auto vs Manual
2) In manual: Tremec vs MT-82D4
3) Additional coolers on Mach 1

So "technically" Mach 1 should be faster (see 1 and 2) and more durable (see 3). Then there is supposedly more track oriented tuning on Mach 1 engine, it has max torque at higher revs and apparently also higher consumption.

Whether Mach 1 is really faster than Bullitt could be disputed, but my guess would be that the gearbox in Mach 1 (both manual and auto) are too bigger advantage to let Bullitt win.

There was a short reminiscence of Bullitt in The Straight Pipes Mach 1 review where you can see (for a brief moment) Bullitt and Mach 1 cornering, which can give you an impression of Mach 1 being more planted. ()

As Mach 1 comes only with magneride, I am not sure about the non mangeride test.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Has anyone seen or done a direct comparison between the Bullitt and Mach1? I imagine the extra weight of the premium package and PS4s on the Bullitt put it at a disadvantage to the Mach1 with the Cups, but would still like to see a real world or track test comparison.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Does it really matter? Either way you have a great car that’s lots of fun. Enjoy your Bullitt -they’re special and beautiful.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
It is slightly less of a pain with this wheel cleaner I use. Anyone used it?

https://www.amazon.com/Koch-Chemie-...ocphy=9031536&hvtargid=pla-1238625652071&th=1

I spray this one wash it off, then just dry it with a towel to get the rest of the missing spots.

FYI Smells really bad, smells like those silent but deadly fellas.
They look even better powder coated bronze.
IMG_4210.JPG

These are actually SVE M1HP wheels I had powder coated "triple bronze" on my own. The SVE "bronze" is more like "sand color" ugly! Other than the fronts being 1/2" narrower, with a slightly different offset, they look identical, and they're 12 pounds lighter each.

Last edited:

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
View attachment 720638
These are actually SVE M1HP wheels I had powder coated "triple bronze" on my own. The SVE "bronze" is more like "sand color" ugly! Other than the fronts being 1/2" narrower, with a slightly different offset, they look identical, and they're 12 pounds lighter.
It's amazing what boat anchors the factory HP wheels are! My 19x11 SVE's are so much lighter than the HP wheels.

Sponsored

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
Ran across these posted 2 and 3 days ago, respectively, from MilesPerHr:

-

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
IMG_4210.JPG

These are actually SVE M1HP wheels I had powder coated "triple bronze" on my own. The SVE "bronze" is more like "sand color" ugly! Other than the fronts being 1/2" narrower, with a slightly different offset, they look identical, and they're 12 pounds lighter each.
This car looks amazing with the wheels this color and the Shelby hood. Is this a factory hood or aftermarket? If aftermarket is it aluminum or fiberglass? And where did you buy? This is the hood I have decided I am going to use for sure. Just don’t know if it worth buying a factory hood vs aftermarket.

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
This car looks amazing with the wheels this color and the Shelby hood. Is this a factory hood or aftermarket? If aftermarket is it aluminum or fiberglass? And where did you buy? This is the hood I have decided I am going to use for sure. Just don’t know if it worth buying a factory hood vs aftermarket.
He was banned so unless someone else knows the answers to your questions, I'd go back and read up on the information he provided. I think it was an aftermarket hood.

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
He was banned so unless someone else knows the answers to your questions, I'd go back and read up on the information he provided. I think it was an aftermarket hood.
Thank you! Seems like lots of people get banned on here.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Thank you! Seems like lots of people get banned on here.
politics and scams. and it's not a one and done thing, they'll give you warnings (on politics)
Sponsored