Sponsored

2021 Mach 1 Colors Thread

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, PP1, Royal Crimson. 2020 Exp ST
Not sure if this question has been asked or not, but does the velocity blue have a pearl or metallic look to it? From most of the pictures it looks similar to the grabber blue, but I've seen a few and the close ups with the camera flash on looks like it does had some in it.

I'm narrowed down between the silver and the blue, I just have no where close that I can see a blue one in person.
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Not sure if this question has been asked or not, but does the velocity blue have a pearl or metallic look to it? From most of the pictures it looks similar to the grabber blue, but I've seen a few and the close ups with the camera flash on looks like it does had some in it.

I'm narrowed down between the silver and the blue, I just have no where close that I can see a blue one in person.
It's not even close to Grabber Blue. According to Ford it is a metallic paint. 1st/2nd pics are Velocity Blue. 3rd/4th pics are my old 2010 Grabber Blue.
83dd19d8d4f158cf18fe46be58e87e69.jpg

1953e989b0678a84be7ed18c8f51fe44.jpg

032.jpg
025.jpg

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
In my search to find pics of all of the different colors velocity blue seems to be pretty scarce right now. Most of what I am finding is Fighter Jet Gray. Have a lot of people been ordering velocity blue and they have not just been built yet?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
In my search to find pics of all of the different colors velocity blue seems to be pretty scarce right now. Most of what I am finding is Fighter Jet Gray. Have a lot of people been ordering velocity blue and they have not just been built yet?
Velocity is a nice color. on a lot full of Mustangs it sticks out along with the Yellow, Twister Orange and Grabber Lime colors. It's for sure the brightest of the current blues

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
seems most if not all dealers got at least one FJG car, gonna see a lot of those running round.

Sponsored

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What I meant about the grabber blue is that its non metallic, I know the two are different shades, just wasn't sure if the VB was a metallic or not. My Royal crimson GT is a metallic and pops in the sun, but it looks a bit dull on cloudy days. That's what I assume the VB is, its a metallic and I just haven't seen one in the sun.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
What I meant about the grabber blue is that its non metallic, I know the two are different shades, just wasn't sure if the VB was a metallic or not. My Royal crimson GT is a metallic and pops in the sun, but it looks a bit dull on cloudy days. That's what I assume the VB is, its a metallic and I just haven't seen one in the sun.
Loved this color!! I just hated it was an Ecoboost. Figured I could live with it and be satisfied.... last 7 months. but it sold quick because of the color and options.

2018 Ford Mustang Eco Crimson Red-1.jpg

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I love mine as well, but time for a change.

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Loved this color!! I just hated it was an Ecoboost. Figured I could live with it and be satisfied.... last 7 months. but it sold quick because of the color and options.

2018 Ford Mustang Eco Crimson Red-1.jpg
As much as I love Ruby and Rapid Red this is an outstanding color and it has always been a head scratcher for me as to why they got rid of such a beautiful color so quickly. I think a Mach 1 in this color would be amazing.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Purplish burgundy!

Sponsored

chorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
some 2021 Velocity Blue mach1 pics...

2021VBmach1_a.JPG
2021VBmach1_b.JPG
2021VBmach1_c.JPG
2021VBmach1_d.JPG
2021VBmach1_e.JPG
2021VBmach1_f.JPG
2021VBmach1_g.JPG
2021VBmach1_h.JPG
2021VBmach1_i.JPG
2021VBmach1_j.JPG
2021VBmach1_k.JPG
2021VBmach1_l.JPG
2021VBmach1_m.JPG

Velocity Blue is metallic, ck out pics in thread " '21MY Mach 1s are starting to arrive at dealers" / post#399.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
If they've chosen Grabber Blue instead of Velocity Blue, I wouldn't have ordered it in that colour. VB is the right tone I love, metallic, not too light, not too dark. It looks great both in the sun and in the shade.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Checked out two M 1 automatics, one in FJG and the other Black, and the FJG looks better in person than in pics (they were both inside) but I've never been a fan of any gray but Magnetic. The Black M 1 looks amazing and the red in the graphics really make it POP!

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Do you all think the color will have any impact on the re-sale value.

E.g FJG or not or a bright color such as TO compared to race red.

I am on the brink of buying one and I know I buy a car for myself and not anyone else. As it is now only one FJG wtih A10 is available, one A10 in VB and one A10 in black and one manual in TO. There was until a couple of days ago a manual in FJF but it got sold....

I love orange, have it on my current car but I am not sure if the TO works with the styling of the M1. I guess though the most important question is A10 or M6....

Another option is to custom order one but that won't show up until next year..... Being a small market I am wondering if the more limited color FJG is the one to have. I like FJG and think the orange calipers stands out quite a bit.
Sponsored