cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Sooooooo happy. I bought a few gallons of orange when I bought the car.
Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Good thread I just read all of it. My 2019 Gt is just a bit below minimum and I would like to top it off. Car came borderline low for AF right when new as others have mentioned. So it seems I can add the orange it came with or the new lime colour so I'll buy whichever I can get from Ford.

Its a bit of a pain as a gallon is way more than I will ever use a liter or quart would be perfect. I assume I can buy it premixed so I don't have to eff with that too?

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Good thread I just read all of it. My 2019 Gt is just a bit below minimum and I would like to top it off. Car came borderline low for AF right when new as others have mentioned. So it seems I can add the orange it came with or the new lime colour so I'll buy whichever I can get from Ford.

Its a bit of a pain as a gallon is way more than I will ever use a liter or quart would be perfect. I assume I can buy it premixed so I don't have to eff with that too?
For me, 2 dealerships only had concentrated. I bought distilled water from the grocery store and emptied out a bottle of windshield washer fluid as the bottle holds a gallon. Poured half water and half concentrate in the empty bottle. Now I have a 50/50 mix.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
For me, 2 dealerships only had concentrated. I bought distilled water from the grocery store and emptied out a bottle of windshield washer fluid as the bottle holds a gallon. Poured half water and half concentrate in the empty bottle. Now I have a 50/50 mix.
I went to my local dealer and they had the 50/50 prediluted as well so I went with that. It will do me for a good while I'm sure if not there is likely a bigger problem:) I assume I can just top off the overflow bottle to between the Min and Max lines?

Sponsored

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
I went to my local dealer and they had the 50/50 prediluted as well so I went with that. It will do me for a good while I'm sure if not there is likely a bigger problem:) I assume I can just top off the overflow bottle to between the Min and Max lines?
Prediluted is easier since you don’t have to mix it but costs more as concentrated and prediluted bottles are around the same price.

yes, just fill the degas bottle between the min and max lines.