2020 Shelby GT500 and GT350 Dealer Allocation

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, PP1, Royal Crimson. 2020 Exp ST
I can't seem to get anyone to go lower than about 10k over MSRP for a base car in stock, thats with regular seats. I'll do 5k over but not anymore than that and only one place has said they would go to 7k above and that's with me having to go get it.

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
I can't seem to get anyone to go lower than about 10k over MSRP for a base car in stock, thats with regular seats. I'll do 5k over but not anymore than that and only one place has said they would go to 7k above and that's with me having to go get it.
I have an agreement for an MSRP car w/a few options leading to an ~$81k build.

What theyhave no idea about, is when we will see our Rapid Red w/stripes, technology pkg, handling pkg,
(Stk Ventilated seats, as its not a racecar and doesn't need Recaro racing seats for our needs).

Just cuz they tell me im in line, doesn't mean they wont sell every ADMcar 1st, & then we get ours much later on once Slo-Joe has completed crashed the economy & u cant give them away at sticker.

Anyone who shops or buysfuel & necessities themselves, can see that inflation is not a monthly or yearly thing any longer.

Its a weekly thing of rise and cost increase.

Our energy independence,
(now gone again in less than 6 months)
from Opec's re-established control of market, & Russian pipeline operations ar full speed ahead,
is out tossing our previous fuel cost out the window now.

These 12mpg cars
(we do not buy for fuel economy, of coarse)
will continuously rise in cost to operate, which again, will diminish ADMs, indirectly,

w/ a typical 15yr old, 1 ton dually, pulling a 40ft racecar trailer, having less cost to operate per mile in both fuel cost & tire wear.
Dealership ADMs are quite likely coming to an end much qwiker than many may suspect, or forecast.

People act hastily and irrationally over fuel prices.
We seen on a few occasions in past 15 yrs, when 'Smart Car' new sales, from a local Dealership near our Shop, used to be what seemed to look like nearly tripling,
every time fuel costs went bout $3.50 gal.

jlwdvm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 350R, '13 Boss 302, '15 Z/28, '69 TA
There are dealers out there that have cars at MSRP, you just have to look. And you can already see a lot of marked up cars droping in price on Cars.com. Autotrader, etc. I found a CFTP painted stripe car at MSRP yesterday (in transit), but didn't like the color, so I passed it on to another forum member. I secured a '22 CFTP build so I can get exactly what I want at MSRP.

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been looking within 500 miles, most have recaros. Prices have increased within the last week or two, yet Cars are sitting. I'm still looking, I still have the one on order at msrp, end of Oct delivery as of now. So, like everyone else looking for one to drive now.

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got off the phone with a local dealer, well 3hr drive. Anyway, Carbonized Grey with kona stripes like I wanted, tech pack for $2500 over. It's on the line now, so be here in like 4 weeks or so. Prolly gonna pull the trigger.

5.0hner

Threads
Reaction score
Website
cicioperformance.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Which dealership is 7k over btw

5.0hner

Threads
Reaction score
Website
cicioperformance.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just got off the phone with a local dealer, well 3hr drive. Anyway, Carbonized Grey with kona stripes like I wanted, tech pack for $2500 over. It's on the line now, so be here in like 4 weeks or so. Prolly gonna pull the trigger.
Good luck man, my car was completely built and off the line june 25th and its still not here. The process is scuffed.

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good luck man, my car was completely built and off the line june 25th and its still not here. The process is scuffed.

Well that dosen't give me the warm and fuzzy feeling, lol

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C
@Snoopy49 Hi Earl, Are there any links that are working for window stickers?
Thanks

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
@Snoopy49 Hi Earl, Are there any links that are working for window stickers?
Thanks
Yes there are, all of the tracking websites have operational window sticker links. But, the VINs have to be sent to the plant for production before they will work and they stop working after the car has been delivered and the sale reported to Ford..

Here is a stand alone WS link.Make sure there are no spaces in the link.
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin= Insert VIN Here

Last edited: