Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
There was talk about late Jan or early Feb, but I haven't heard anything lately, so it's anyone's guess at this point.
Sponsored

Sparko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT 500 convertible
Can someone confirm that as of December no base cars will be produced until March? That's a crazy long time, and means all scheduled December and January builds will be delayed 2-3 months?
I was at my dealer this morning and they told me their Ford rep told them again yesterday that production stops mid December and will restart end of February. My car, ordered early July, wont be delivered until sometime is April.

Stangfnatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I have asked Noah on 2 occasions once last week and again today same answer mid December to March
I was at my dealer this morning and they told me their Ford rep told them again yesterday that production stops mid December and will restart end of February. My car, ordered early July, wont be delivered until sometime is April.
The uncertainty...

Sparko, has your vehicle been allocated a VIN yet? If so, wouldn't delivery in March be more likely?

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning guys, I just 2 minutes ago received a text from my salesman that my car is 100% confirmed to be in East Brookfield, MA. This is only 15 minutes away from the dealership. He is looking into how soon to get it right now. I can barely type I am so excited!!!!! I will keep you posted.

Sparko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT 500 convertible
The uncertainty...

Sparko, has your vehicle been allocated a VIN yet? If so, wouldn't delivery in March be more likely?
I have not been assigned a VIN as yet but do have a copy of the dealer order and have the dealerships only allocation.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
OMG, that is UNBELIEVABLE NEWS, Jaime!

The fact that it's there for real indicates that things are happening behind the "data dump screen." Mysterious but MOST welcome and I truly hope you take delivery Real Soon Now!

geoking

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
31,34,48 and 2019 Fords + a 58& 66 Chevy trucks
Good morning guys, I just 2 minutes ago received a text from my salesman that my car is 100% confirmed to be in East Brookfield, MA. This is only 15 minutes away from the dealership. He is looking into how soon to get it right now. I can barely type I am so excited!!!!! I will keep you posted.
Jaime,
I couldnt be any happier for you. Awesome, SIMPLY AWESOME .
Regards,
George

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Jamie,
Wow so excited and so happy for you just amazing you should be proud you will be the first and don't hold back once you get her to tell us how amazing it is and rub it in our face a little. 2 years from now when we are talking about them you can always remind us you was the first to have one.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
@Jmeo it would take everything I had not to go find that car at rail yard!!!
Congratulations man!!! I’m waiting on dealer GM to get back to me with the VVR , see where mine is at? How it got Received but not ready to ship? I know Soopy49 is saying it was a glitch, but it hasn’t been corrected.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I do believe that a dealership can arrange for you to pick it up at the rail yard. I read that a member here did that. I do not recall who. If it was me, I would do that because often when damage occurs, its usually on the open transport to the dealership.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Congratulations!
Keep up posted!!!

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations on being the 1st!!:clap:

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I guess I'm confused, JB as to which should occur first..."Received" (or "Released?") and "Shipped." Me thinks that's a question for Earl.
For some reason the tracking websites and the VVR are not holding to the following, I haven't heard why.

In Production/Produced
Awaiting Shipment/Released
In Transit/Received
In Transit/Shipped

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
I guess I'm confused, JB as to which should occur first..."Received" (or "Released?") and "Shipped." Me thinks that's a question for Earl.
It was received to shipping for carrier
Sponsored