jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
My dealer did indicate shipping is the slowest to update for tracking. I’d love to see a few VVR reports to compare. It definitely seems like it jumps around a lot
Sponsored

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
So i assume for us poor unlucky soles that are stuck in Unscheduled/ Material Hold status, we should just go on with our lives until March of 2020, then start calling/checking again?

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
Interesting how as of today my VVR does not show an update or change since the October 21 "Produced" date. Evidently, my dealership and the receiving yard were going by the VVR ETA which clearly is not accurate yet remains consistent with the Ford Vehicle Tracking web-site and Data Dump. "Pending Update" only recently was entered.

Regardless, congratulations Jaime! I am very excited for you and looking forward to seeing your receiving process. :like:

Vehicle Status 11-20-2019 cropped copy.jpg
View attachment 413265

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting how as of today my VVR does not show an update or change since the October 21 "Produced" date. Evidently, my dealership and the receiving yard were going by the VVR ETA which clearly is not accurate yet remains consistent with the Ford Vehicle Tracking web-site and Data Dump.

Regardless, congratulations Jaime! I am very excited for you and looking forward to seeing your receiving process. :like:
Thanks Ron, however I still have reservations any of this is true. My salesman texted me an hour ago saying "your GT500 is absolutely in E.Brookfield, MA". He said he talked to the Regional rep again and it was "confirmed". She supposedly put a priority on its transport to the dealership. As sweet as this would be, I am not confident. I feel there is something going on with the data entry, and none of this is happening. I was PM'd here on the forum telling me its not.

So, I will just wait........ longer. The servers are pissed at me I am sure for my constant refreshing of every tracking site lol.

Either way, I am extremely grateful just to be getting a 2020 GT500. It will happen when it happens :like:

I wish the best to everyone waiting :beer:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I notice it states "Pending Update"

Vehicle Status 11-20-2019 cropped copy HL.jpg

Sponsored

geoking

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
31,34,48 and 2019 Fords + a 58& 66 Chevy trucks
Thanks, Earl and I'm glad I'm not the only one who is confused. :-)
I received a telephone call from my dealer today to give me an update from his internal communication.
He told me that there was a " gear box calibration " that would need to be performed. He did not share anything further and I thanked him as I didn't have time to talk . I was in the middle of a 9 cubic yard cement pour and I just took a break to eat. I'm on my way back to the construction site to watch cement dry in 50 degree weather. Zzzzzzzz. So slow. To me "calibration" means a code upgrade and not a concern.

Just sharing.

Regards,
George

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
So i assume for us poor unlucky soles that are stuck in Unscheduled/ Material Hold status, we should just go on with our lives until March of 2020, then start calling/checking again?
I’m right there with you. Ordered August 15th and as of today no vin and just shows in the system as unscheduled material hold. Asked the dealer today if any of the other 2 of theirs had been scheduled. I did not get an answer to that question.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Hey guys here it is..
Absolutely GORGEOUS, Evan! Damn it must feel something seriously good to have that new vehicle in your own garage...Ummmm...oh yeah.

Well done, bubba!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Jaime: I'm with you all the way...who knows what to believe at this point? It's semi-unknown territory in many respects.

But hey, you know it's ready to ship and how it's going so that's a big plus, IMO.