Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
id you get nabbed for your avatars again?????
Nah, Jaime, just a change in scenery (and doing some other things in PS for a change. :-) I really liked the edited ten-day tag. <bigger grin>

Best of all though is I see that I FINALLY got "SHELBY" to show up at avatar rez. <chuckling> Looks good, dude.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Too funny, Earl but now that you mention it, I too find myself "sniffing" frequently. But, I've lived with allergies all my life. Maybe it's that Left Coast air in your case, Earl? :-)

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Nah, Jaime, just a change in scenery (and doing some other things in PS for a change. :-) I really liked the edited ten-day tag. <bigger grin>

Best of all though is I see that I FINALLY got "SHELBY" to show up at avatar rez. <chuckling> Looks good, dude.
Agreed, and thanks again. I really like this one :thumbsup:

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
Congrats KB! Your car looks awesome! Thanks for posting pics. The POTTS look worth the price of admission to me and the Carbon goodies look worth it too! I sure hope my snack pack looks just as good in Iconic!
The top photo is priceless so to speak. The essence of the car’s color really shows up. You should get one of those canvas photos made-you’d be happy with that.

Sponsored

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Congrats KB! Your car looks awesome! Thanks for posting pics. The POTTS look worth the price of admission to me and the Carbon goodies look worth it too! I sure hope my snack pack looks just as good in Iconic!
Sorry I got it wrong the top photo really shows the essence of this color. Deserves the canvas photos you can buy with thin black frame 18” x 24”. The shadowing etc awesome. Congratulations

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Stephen: Thanks for the compliments and funny you should mention those canvas prints. I've been purchasing them for some time and for certain photos, they really make a difference.

I too love the shot you referenced and use it as a lock screen photo. :-)

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Thanks to you. Only wish I could get a picture of 1589 Base Kona blue rolling down the line for my son a 2 time cancer survivor! Mentioned to Noah and even with all hard work he does it appears impossible! ATTENTION JIM OWENS!!!! It is rolling through now Friday! And then off to Penske! My son is a deserving person and our GT 500 is a father-son thing and we also both own Bullitts. So anyone with FORD contacts please help me get a photo of “our” 2020 GT 500 #1589 Kona Blue! Thanks

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Stephen: Your post made me smile and I'm so happy for your son!

And how cool is it to have such a wonderful relationship with him. OBVIOUSLY, this will be a very special car in your family and I KNOW you will absolutely LOVE IT!

Thanks for the post and history and I hope you're able to get those images. I've heard tell that if you post your VIN, amazing things can happen. :-)

maddogdday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach I, 2020 GT500, 2021 Edge
Thanks to you. Only wish I could get a picture of 1589 Base Kona blue rolling down the line for my son a 2 time cancer survivor! Mentioned to Noah and even with all hard work he does it appears impossible! ATTENTION JIM OWENS!!!! It is rolling through now Friday! And then off to Penske! My son is a deserving person and our GT 500 is a father-son thing and we also both own Bullitts. So anyone with FORD contacts please help me get a photo of “our” 2020 GT 500 #1589 Kona Blue! Thanks
Stephen,

Hope Noah can come through for you, but regardless it will be a very special bonding experience for you and your son when you finally take delivery. I can tell you from experience that when I took delivery of my Kona Blue #909 back in December, seeing the richness and metallic flake pop of the color for the first time literally took my breath away. Trust me, if Noah can't get you online to the assembly line, no one can. :sunglasses:

I wish you and your family the best.

Jeff
Shelby 11.jpeg
Shelby 12.jpeg

Sponsored

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1
Kona Blue is a color that I love when I don’t own it... (Saying this as a guy that impulse bought a Kona Blue GT)

ND4SPD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 (Kona Blue w/White Stripes), 2013 F-150 Lariat
Stephen,

Hope Noah can come through for you, but regardless it will be a very special bonding experience for you and your son when you finally take delivery. I can tell you from experience that when I took delivery of my Kona Blue #909 back in December, seeing the richness and metallic flake pop of the color for the first time literally took my breath away. Trust me, if Noah can't get you online to the assembly line, no one can. :sunglasses:

I wish you and your family the best.

Jeff
Shelby 11.jpeg
Shelby 12.jpeg
Stephen,
I totally agree with Jeff's assessment of the GT500 in Kona Blue. When I ordered my wife was with me and talked me out of getting the Ford Performance Blue for a Kona Blue instead. Am I glad I did it, well mine was the first to be delivered on the Part 2 list (came in last Friday) and when we went to do the paperwork on Saturday it was sitting on inside on the service drive with a dozen people standing around and looking at it and the number one comment was, that color is crazy beautiful. The different shades it takes on in different lighting is awesome and as Jeff said in the sunlight, the metallic flakes make it look very rich and with depth. I am going to paint correct and apply a ceramic coating in the next week or so and cannot wait to see it after. Anyway, I just wanted to second Jeff's review of the Kona Blue. I think it is by-far the best color to have on the new GT500 (especially with the white stripes OTT and sides on mine).
Cheers.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Marc: Must be time to change that avatar then to a KB version (and really, no pun intended.) <grin>
So, my question on your avator, what wax job?? The car or her??? :shock::shock::shock:

:cwl::cwl:

ND4SPD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 (Kona Blue w/White Stripes), 2013 F-150 Lariat
Marc: Must be time to change that avatar then to a KB version (and really, no pun intended.) <grin>
KB,
Absolutely, will be taking some pics this weekend. Need some of your girls to go with it. Will put that on my to-do list.
Cheers.
Sponsored