SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
Stephen,

Hope Noah can come through for you, but regardless it will be a very special bonding experience for you and your son when you finally take delivery. I can tell you from experience that when I took delivery of my Kona Blue #909 back in December, seeing the richness and metallic flake pop of the color for the first time literally took my breath away. Trust me, if Noah can't get you online to the assembly line, no one can. :sunglasses:

I wish you and your family the best.

Jeff
Shelby 11.jpeg
Shelby 12.jpeg
Truly awesome thanks! Kind words appreciated
Sponsored

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
GT500 cancelled 2020 GT350 will be delivered this weekend, paperwork was finished this evening. I wish nothing but the best for y’all and your 500s

Got a call yesterday and appears as though the order was never cancelled. It is in transit to the dealer. Best part is they refunded me the $5,000 I paid for ADM when I bought the GT350 and willing to sell me the 500 at sticker.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Got a call yesterday and appears as though the order was never cancelled. It is in transit to the dealer. Best part is they refunded me the $5,000 I paid for ADM when I bought the GT350 and willing to sell me the 500 at sticker.
That is a total WTF moment.

Sponsored

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
I was with you on the waiting game train, I remember when you finally pulled the plug, and now they say here it is. Again WTF.:explode:
I was completely over it right up to the point I heard “your GT500 is in transit to the dealer“
Would you be interested? I guess at the very least I eliminated 2 months of agonizing every day over it. On a side note my, brother seems pretty amped about picking up my GT350 with 95 miles.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I was completely over it right up to the point I heard “your GT500 is in transit to the dealer“
Would you be interested? I guess at the very least I eliminated 2 months of agonizing every day over it. On a side note my, brother seems pretty amped about picking up my GT350 with 95 miles.
So you gonna do the trade off, the 500 is a car like none other, I have 1 more month before I get mine out of Cold Storage, cant wait. Isn't great to have a choice where you had none. :beer:

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
So you gonna do the trade off, the 500 is a car like none other, I have 1 more month before I get mine out of Cold Storage, cant wait. Isn't great to have a choice where you had none. :beer:

Yes I would be a fool I think at this point to pass on it. My brother is gonna but the 350 from me and I’ll be ahead on the 500 at sticker compared to where I would’ve been had I just waited.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Robert, that is MIGHTY GOOD karma my friend. You're gonna remember THIS little experience forever. <smile>

(And I doubt that I'm the only envious member for you having two MONTHS without sweating the car and living in front of the confuser!) <smiling again>

Seriously, congratulations, Robert.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome news, I was sad to see you change your mind. You sir are pretty lucky, and are the exception to the rule.
:beer:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Robert: I shared Jaime's disappointment when you cancelled, (or THOUGHT you did,) but what a lucky break! As my wonderful Mother used to say, (among many other sayings,)

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

<smile>

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
:like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like:
Robert: I shared Jaime's disappointment when you cancelled, (or THOUGHT you did,) but what a lucky break! As my wonderful Mother used to say, (among many other sayings,)

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.<smile>

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth for sure, but trying not to get too excited till I see it in person. I signed the buyers order today and gave a deposit to make it mine when it gets here, possibly tomorrow or Saturday. Got some more of the story today and it seems that a local doctor had one ordered before mine that was basically built the same, his was damaged in shipping and someone with connections got my order expedited as a replacement. Meanwhile his was repaired and he accepted the repaired car.:like:

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
:like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like:

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth for sure, but trying not to get too excited till I see it in person. I signed the buyers order today and gave a deposit to make it mine when it gets here, possibly tomorrow or Saturday. Got some more of the story today and it seems that a local doctor had one ordered before mine that was basically built the same, his was damaged in shipping and someone with connections got my order expedited as a replacement. Meanwhile his was repaired and he accepted the repaired car.:like:
When you see it in person , as you say the choice will be an easy one, so let me welcome you to the club. Talk about steppin in a pile of s--- and coming out smelling like a rose. Now just need the pictures, congrats. :sunglasses::beer::handsinair::clap::flag: