Sponsored

2020 GT500 non-CFTP

lo-fi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Zero Options, Orange Fury)
One of the many benefits of buying a 500, the Predator (at least mine) just simply makes none of those dogshit noises the coyotes do. I had two coyote gts, and both had the awful tick and the 2-3k rattle. This car has no ticks, no rattles, no noises, and hasn't used 1 drop of oil in its life.
I've got nothing but love for the Coyote in my GTs and Mach 1 HP. Being able to own these cars at the price point they are available is fantastic. Noises and all.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
I've got nothing but love for the Coyote in my GTs and Mach 1 HP. Being able to own these cars at the price point they are available is fantastic. Noises and all.
Loved my coyotes as well, they were great cars...Just wasn't enamored with all the sounds they made.

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Loved my coyotes as well, they were great cars...Just wasn't enamored with all the sounds they made.
The sounds are just part of the charm LOL

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking forward to the update this weekend... boy does this Illinois weather suck.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I was looking forward to the update this weekend... boy does this Illinois weather suck.
Man you ainā€™t kidding. If the pavement is dry I still may go tomorrow. Iā€™m just not a fan of driving on PS4S when itā€™s 30F outside. Itā€™ll be like driving on ice skates. If I donā€™t go tomorrow, I took a few days off at the end of next week when the weather is nicer and will go then. But I donā€™t always exercise patience when I get excited about stuff LOL.

this pretty much sums up Chicagoland weather, CMC posted it today and itā€™s very appropriate

IMG_2814.jpeg

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Akin to Minnesota...

Virnman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Premium Vert 401A A10
Vehicle Showcase
I do love me some Grabber Yellow! Thanks for adding to my analysis paralysis problems šŸ¤£. The weather here is not cooperating with my test drive plans. Got mostly rain here but a little snow and highs in the mid 30ā€™s today and tomorrow. A flight to LA isnā€™t looking too bad right about nowā€¦
Ouch! Yes I moved here specifically for the weather - 84 today - escaping the rain and snow of Oregon. Most of my neighbors are from Oregon, Washington and of course Canada. With all of the high end rides running around down here Iā€™ve only spotted 1 GT500 In 2 years. In contrast there are so many C8ā€™s youā€™d think itā€™s the official car of the valley.

Hope you find a good one

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Ouch! Yes I moved here specifically for the weather - 84 today - escaping the rain and snow of Oregon. Most of my neighbors are from Oregon, Washington and of course Canada. With all of the high end rides running around down here Iā€™ve only spotted 1 GT500 In 2 years. In contrast there are so many C8ā€™s youā€™d think itā€™s the official car of the valley.

Hope you find a good one
It was 70F two weeks ago (way above average) and now this. And go 2 hours northwest and they have 5ā€+ on the ground šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø. This is why I wasnā€™t going to start shopping in earnest until mid April. But I get impatient with such things

IMG_2815.jpeg

Virnman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Premium Vert 401A A10
Vehicle Showcase
It was 70F two weeks ago (way above average) and now this. And go 2 hours northwest and they have 5ā€+ on the ground šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø. This is why I wasnā€™t going to start shopping in earnest until mid April. But I get impatient with such things

IMG_2815.jpeg
Yikes!! Stay warm up thereā€¦that is some crazy weather from 70 to snow. Def not test drive conditions.

IMG_1619.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yikes!! Stay warm up thereā€¦that is some crazy weather from 70 to snow. Def not test drive conditions.

IMG_1619.jpeg
Love the SoCal weather, especially this time of year. Enjoy the sunshine!

2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Just caught up on this threadā€¦. One additional thing to look for on a 2020 car is under hood cracks in the ribs of the panels. Not a big deal, but are they present and need to be repaired, if previously repaired was it a quality job, and maybe itā€™s all factory good Or you canā€™t tell. The issue existed on some cars, consensus at the time was bump stops not being properly adjusted in the factory.

Good luck on predator shopping, hopefully the weather cooperates real soon.

Itā€™ll still be a bit before I can hear mine whineā€¦.-20f here still so please donā€™t tell me more about your short driving season lol
IMG_0394.jpeg

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Just caught up on this threadā€¦. One additional thing to look for on a 2020 car is under hood cracks in the ribs of the panels. Not a big deal, but are they present and need to be repaired, if previously repaired was it a quality job, and maybe itā€™s all factory good Or you canā€™t tell. The issue existed on some cars, consensus at the time was bump stops not being properly adjusted in the factory.

Itā€™ll still be a bit before I can hear mine whineā€¦.-20f here still so please donā€™t tell me more about your short driving season lol
IMG_0394.jpeg
Oh yeah, I forgot about the cracked under hoods!

Well, I am a short person WITH a "shortened" driving season, so I win. Or do I?

OP
OP
MAGS1

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

IMG_0394.jpeg
LOL yeah I guess I shouldnā€™t complain too much. You win (or lose I suppose šŸ¤£). Thanks for the tip on the hood crack. Hope the weather starts to break for you soon!
Sponsored