atticuskid35

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium - PP1, 401a, A10, AE
Still waiting on mine. Told end of week.

Looks awesome, enjoy it. Do you know how long it took your dealer to get the part, then install it? Seems like everyones dealers are fast
Mine took 3 weeks

Advertisement

atticuskid35

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
Thats about what im at now, going on 4. Did you take your car in or buy it and it was held until fixed?
Basically I signed a purchase order for the new car and I’m trading in my ecoboost. The numbers for my trade in will stay the same and they let me keep it till the new car is fixed. I haven’t even seen it in person yet because the dealership is 3 hours away and there was a freeze on it.

Carzzi

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Still waiting on mine. Told end of week.

Looks awesome, enjoy it. Do you know how long it took your dealer to get the part, then install it? Seems like everyones dealers are fast
They installed it as soon as it arrived. That's because I'd been bugging the salesman and his manager for the past two weeks

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem. Convertible 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Prem
Basically I signed a purchase order for the new car and I’m trading in my ecoboost. The numbers for my trade in will stay the same and they let me keep it till the new car is fixed. I haven’t even seen it in person yet because the dealership is 3 hours away and there was a freeze on it.
Same as mine. I bought ~2300 mi away in Washington State (got a nice deal) and ive had that purchase contract signed for some weeks now. Hoping theyll have it this week as they say

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
They installed it as soon as it arrived. That's because I'd been bugging the salesman and his manager for the past two weeks
Ive emailed mine a couple times and being told friday latest.. hopefully they can install it that day and release it to my shipping company soon after, or else I might have to increase the frequency of those emails haha

atticuskid35

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
Ive emailed mine a couple times and being told friday latest.. hopefully they can install it that day and release it to my shipping company soon after, or else I might have to increase the frequency of those emails haha
What I did after a few weeks was get ahold of the parts manager and told him the situation. After that he kept me in the loop and was super helpful. He told me it’s about half a days work to fix the bracket once it comes in.

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
What I did after a few weeks was get ahold of the parts manager and told him the situation. After that he kept me in the loop and was super helpful. He told me it’s about half a days work to fix the bracket once it comes in.
Thats good to know, ill try to contact them at the dealer if it comes friday and its still not in.

atticuskid35

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
Thats good to know, ill try to contact them at the dealer if it comes friday and its still not in.
Yeah it was weird mine called me Yesterday and said all he can see is it’s on back order then I got the call today that it came in and the car is ready.

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Yeah it was weird mine called me Yesterday and said all he can see is it’s on back order then I got the call today that it came in and the car is ready.
Hope that happens with mine, before friday of course.. haha

Carzzi

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
My dealer had said it was a really quick task to perform.

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
My dealer had said it was a really quick task to perform.
Yeah ive heard that as well. It also says 0.4 hours of labor on the recall documents

Cobra Jet

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Does anyone have any images of exactly what part it is and how the new replacement has been improved?

GeigerZ

Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Did you all have to take your car to the dealer so they could take pictures before ordering the part? I've only called one dealer near where I work and that's what they told me. Checking with you all to see if that's SoP before calling around.

Advertisement

15 - Steeda - 6

Advertisement