Carzzi

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Ah, mine told me the 6th. Wonder if anyone has gotten it fixed yet
Hearsay, but I've been told, yes, there have been people who've taken delivery after getting the recall done.

Advertisement

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem. Convertible 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Prem
Any luck?
Not sure yet, still pretty early there. Im going to call up there later and see how its looking. Ill let you know if I hear anything back

RasJeremy

Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
Wierd that you're in the states and can't get it fixed... I was offered to get it fixed here in Denmark on October 20th.

However I passed and I am going to wait till April due to the vehicle going away for winter storage

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Pretty sure its since ive not actually had possession of the car yet. Or denmark is just more on top of the recalls haha.

RasJeremy

Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
Pretty sure its since ive not actually had possession of the car yet. Or denmark is just more on top of the recalls haha.
Probably the first thing, since the car is $116000 in Denmark so not likely the most sold car - in this moment only around 150 units of MY15-17 and 46 units of MY18-20 is registered in Denmark :crackup:

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Got a response from them.. not a good one. Theyre saying that the 6th is the earliest they can *order* the part, whereas they first said that this would be the day when it arrives.. doesnt really seem like they know whats going on.

atticuskid35

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium - PP1, 401a, A10, AE
Got a response from them.. not a good one. Theyre saying that the 6th is the earliest they can *order* the part, whereas they first said that this would be the day when it arrives.. doesnt really seem like they know whats going on.
That’s not true because my dealership ordered mine on Oct 19 and they already fixed 2 mustangs that were sold

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
That’s not true because my dealership ordered mine on Oct 19 and they already fixed 2 mustangs that were sold
Exactly what im saying.. not sure why theyre so reluctant to fix my car. My ford dealer here (I bought out of state) can get the part quicker than them..?

OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Exactly what im saying.. not sure why theyre so reluctant to fix my car. My ford dealer here (I bought out of state) can get the part quicker than them..?
Call them, get the GM and/or the owner on the phone and tell them you found a car locally and they already have parts. They need a wake up call.

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Call them, get the GM and/or the owner on the phone and tell them you found a car locally and they already have parts. They need a wake up call.
Honestly... I have no clue how its taking so long, and why they keep changing the date. Is there a part number I can look up?

OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Honestly... I have no clue how its taking so long, and why they keep changing the date. Is there a part number I can look up?
There is, they are discussing it over on the GT500 forum. But it will not help you. Your dealer knows what the part number is. Your “why” questions can only be answered by your dealer. Maybe call Ford and start a case with them. Can’t hurt.

Carzzi

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Not sure yet, still pretty early there. Im going to call up there later and see how its looking. Ill let you know if I hear anything back
My car got fixed on Monday, picked it up.

20201110_113915.jpg

aidanmeade

Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
My car got fixed on Monday, picked it up.

20201110_113915.jpg
Still waiting on mine. Told end of week.

Looks awesome, enjoy it. Do you know how long it took your dealer to get the part, then install it? Seems like everyones dealers are fast

Advertisement

51 - American Racing Headers - 1

Advertisement