2019 Mustang GT Auto Very Rough Idle/Engine Stall

Stangygt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt pp1
Also are these numbers normal for my oil pressure and vac in hg?
Yes ! If u experience them going haywire with out you pressing the gas peddle ! Then it’s the solenoid in the exhaust extended warranty fixed with rental
Sponsored

Stangygt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt pp1
And if your engine over heats with this issue then it’s the water pump ! If the your transmission overheats then it’s a overfill and the oil is expanding and will blow out your vents !

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
That pretty much sums up everybody’s issues on this site
I get what you're saying and I'm really glad you've remedied your issues, but I think we can agree that the root causes and remedies for you may not be the same for others; there is more than only one potential fault and only one repair action; right?

Stangygt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt pp1
I get what you're saying and I'm really glad you've remedied your issues, but I think we can agree that the root causes and remedies for you may not be the same for others; there is more than only one potential fault and only one repair action; right?
I
I am the root ! It’s usually one repair action unless you drive , with the problem that still exists, for x amount of miles and then Something else breaks ! With these new mustangs , when one issue happens everything starts to go haywire! With my 19 I Been thru all the issues ! Therefore to share my stories will help you narrow down the diagnosis for you ! Why go blind in a mechanic shop when you can jump on these forums , find the issue on here , then go to a mechanic shop with a better mind ! They can change out a lot of crap ! And if might be fixed for couple of months ....but is that part the real issue ?
Now what I mean jelly bean ?
I blew my tranny at 17k
Blew my engine at 30k

so u can see they types of problems I have gone through in just under 2 years

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
I
I am the root ! It’s usually one repair action unless you drive , with the problem that still exists, for x amount of miles and then Something else breaks ! With these new mustangs , when one issue happens everything starts to go haywire! With my 19 I Been thru all the issues ! Therefore to share my stories will help you narrow down the diagnosis for you ! Why go blind in a mechanic shop when you can jump on these forums , find the issue on here , then go to a mechanic shop with a better mind ! They can change out a lot of crap ! And if might be fixed for couple of months ....but is that part the real issue ?
Now what I mean jelly bean ?
I blew my tranny at 17k
Blew my engine at 30k

so u can see they types of problems I have gone through in just under 2 years
If you say so, Ace. I won’t argue with someone so impressed by themself.

Sponsored

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Yeah Stangygt does not have a clue. Blah blah blah…

Idle stall issues are due to VCT solenoids and intake cam phasers only. That is what this thread is about…? Dude is just puking garbage. Take your meds Man. lol.

Stangygt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt pp1

Idle stall issues are due to VCT solenoids and intake cam phasers only. That is what this thread is about…? Dude is just puking garbage. Take your meds Man. lol.
....pause !! The catalyst converter ,you have two , goes out you and you will have idle issues ! Car would shut off out of nowhere ! I already had the vct solenoid* replaced newb ! That was at 1k that was not the issue ! The Ford repair said it was a solenoid problem , I was still at 210 heat in transmission and still had the idle issues ! That they could never duplicate because they don’t drive 100+ miles a day ! I’m telling you my car now ? Works perfectly ! My temps for transmission is at 180 even after 100 miles ! Hmmm so I guess I solved this problem ! .....Ford also had a master tech to investigate and found this problem ! Cylinder (misfired 10+ times) it’s not the coil or the spark plugs either !

you can let the “Ford Fusion mechanics “ work on your car and tell you the basic , I had the CEO and owner get a master tech to look at my shyt ! So you go get bullied while others will take in this information!

Stangygt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt pp1
....pause !! The catalyst converter ,you have two , goes out you and you will have idle issues ! Car would shut off out of nowhere ! I already had the vct solenoid* replaced newb ! That was at 1k that was not the issue ! The Ford repair said it was a solenoid problem , I was still at 210 heat in transmission and still had the idle issues ! That they could never duplicate because they don’t drive 100+ miles a day ! I’m telling you my car now ? Works perfectly ! My temps for transmission is at 180 even after 100 miles ! Hmmm so I guess I solved this problem ! .....Ford also had a master tech to investigate and found this problem ! Cylinder (misfired 10+ times) it’s not the coil or the spark plugs either !

you can let the “Ford Fusion mechanics “ work on your car and tell you the basic , I had the CEO and owner get a master tech to look at my shyt ! So you go get bullied while others will take in this information!
Ford does a 30 mile test and a 60 miles ex

On top of all that the over heat issue is the over fill of the transmission fluid ! I have no issues anymore ! 1/4 down from the full line ! And your ride is perfect like mines ! Oh how love my stang now

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
And your ride is perfect like mines
No thanks; I like mine just the way it is.
But you go on; sounds like you’ll have your own speed shop in no time. What do those certified mechanics know anyway, right?

Sponsored
OP
OP
SHxTGUN

SHxTGUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2

Anyone seen this?
I saw that a month or two back and meant to post that here, but yes. This video explains this issue very well and shows exactly what's happening and why. Very helpful.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
I saw that a month or two back and meant to post that here, but yes. This video explains this issue very well and shows exactly what's happening and why. Very helpful.
Yep, all too familiar. Hence all the cam phaser and solenoid replacements.

Stangygt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt pp1
No thanks; I like mine just the way it is.
But you go on; sounds like you’ll have your own speed shop in no time. What do those certified mechanics know anyway, right?
Yeah 30year master tech vs 4 year cert ! ....but yeah you’ll find out , don’t get milked

Stangygt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt pp1

Anyone seen this?
Just watched this ! This happened to me first ! Solenoid was changed out ! Then u will get the idle issue again and the car shutting off , out of no where, when stopped ! Catalyst

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Just watched this ! This happened to me first ! Solenoid was changed out ! Then u will get the idle issue again and the car shutting off , out of no where, when stopped ! Catalyst
Catalytic converters are far down on the list of probable causes. No one is buying your rant.
Sponsored