Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
[/ATTACH]
If I had bought a '17 rather than a '16, I would have totally gone with Lightning Blue. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that color. Especially on an R with black stripes. Ugh...drool.
When I went to look at my lightning blue 17 I had no intention of buying it on the spot. Once I saw it in the sun I made my decision immediately I was going home with it.
Sponsored

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I would expect them to add the Ford Performance Blue that is being introduced with the new Edge ST. Seems very similar to the blue shown on the GT350R NAIAS car.

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
If I had bought a '17 rather than a '16, I would have totally gone with Lightning Blue. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that color. Especially on an R with black stripes. Ugh...drool.
I can't agree more, but with white stripes. I bought my GT350 in LB a year ago, and I've had my R order in for 7+ months, all the time trying to confirm in my mind that it was the right color for me because I could change my order to anything.

Seems like every time I take it out, I love the color combo more.. hell, I even love seeing the stripes when I look out the windshield (I'm glad something small like that makes me happy, lol). But in the sun, the color shines. Last week when I was out getting gas, a guy in jeep that was gassing up in the next lane came over and told me how much he loved how the car looked and that the metallic blue (LB) was the best color he's seen on a modern mustang (I enjoy it when others appreciate the car).

Last edited:

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
[/ATTACH]

When I went to look at my lightning blue 17 I had no intention of buying it on the spot. Once I saw it in the sun I made my decision immediately I was going home with it.
Think I'm having the same result. Went to see one yesterday expecting it to be too bright for me but finding it really nice. I came home to sleep on it last night but think I may go back today.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
[/ATTACH]

Think I'm having the same result. Went to see one yesterday expecting it to be too bright for me but finding it really nice. I came home to sleep on it last night but think I may go back today.
I see you are in PA. I bought mine from a used car dealer in West Chester, PA last December.

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
Hooray, us LB owners will have super-rare cars! ;)
LOL

Way more Lightning Blue's already sold compared to Deep Impact, Grabber or Kona.

I am very curious to see what Velocity Blue looks like. I hope this new blue and also Need for Green are available on the '19 GT350.

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
LOL

Way more Lightning Blue's already sold compared to Deep Impact, Grabber or Kona.

I am very curious to see what Velocity Blue looks like. I hope this new blue and also Need for Green are available on the '19 GT350.
No surprise, I think he was being funny. DI was a one year color, Grabber is a blue most won't go for (although I like it), and Kona is still way too new and it doesn't appear that most dealers are ordering it in for stock/showroom cars.

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
I love all the blues.

But I'd really like to see the new Need for Green offered on the GT350. This color with black stripes would be very cool on the GT350!

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Sponsored

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
I'd own a 350 in that green with a black roof, no stripes.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Looking forward to updates

Mkeane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Looks like “need for green” is gonna be offered across all models including gt350

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Wow, that must be one heck of a high school! I assume these are the rides of the auto shop crowd. :clap2:
That looks like Fords product development center buildings.
Sponsored