Sponsored

2019 GT350 In production!

Awesomo4308

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro V6
My order tracker just changed to In Production today with a window sticker and all! EDD of 2/19. As far as I'm aware this is the first production week of the 2019s? Very excited, except I'll probably have to garage it for a month or two. Dang Michigan.
Sponsored

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350Ā®
Is yours Job #1? I remember seeing 2/4 being the first week of Job #2. Congratulations!

Dan206

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜16 Corvette Z51, ā€˜62 VW, ā€˜20 Raptor
My order tracker just changed to In Production today with a window sticker and all! EDD of 2/19. As far as I'm aware this is the first production week of the 2019s? Very excited, except I'll probably have to garage it for a month or two. Dang Michigan.
Iā€™m wondering how informed the guys that field calls at Ford Performance are. Yesterday I called about my 2019 order and was told no GT350s have been scheduled for production yet. Due to summer only tires, they wonā€™t be built during winter months.
My dealer told me a few weeks ago, my car would be built the week of February 25th.
Your news is good news!

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR039, Oxford White, Kona matt stripe
Iā€™m wondering how informed the guys that field calls at Ford Performance are. Yesterday I called about my 2019 order and was told no GT350s have been scheduled for production yet. Due to summer only tires, they wonā€™t be built during winter months.
My dealer told me a few weeks ago, my car would be built the week of February 25th.
Your news is good news!

I also have an assigned vin number and a production and delivery date. The production date is the week of 2/25. Don't think the type tires make any difference. They need to produce the cars and fill the orders so they can get paid. They do have a defined production window and will need to stay to that schedule in order to accommodate the production of the new GT500. My understanding this how the scheduling process worked historically.

Sponsored

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Sidenote: From what I've seen (so far), looks like non of the dealer stock 2019 GT350s showing in the system were ordered with the Handling Package. Just curious: Did anybody here order the Handling Package as yet?

OP
OP

Awesomo4308

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro V6
I did not. Performance Blue, no stripes, electronics package, recaros. I tried to order the sofa seats but my dealer couldn't get the order to go through.

Sponsored

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Sidenote: From what I've seen (so far), looks like non of the dealer stock 2019 GT350s showing in the system were ordered with the Handling Package. Just curious: Did anybody here order the Handling Package as yet?
I didn't order it on mine either all the handling package is is the optional gurney flap that can easily be attached or detached from the rear wing it increases downforce but also increases drag. Ill just buy it aftermarket if I ever decide to track the car

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR039, Oxford White, Kona matt stripe
I didn't order it on mine either all the handling package is is the optional gurney flap that can easily be attached or detached from the rear wing it increases downforce but also increases drag. Ill just buy it aftermarket if I ever decide to track the car
I ordered mine with the handling package which includes the gurney flap. Also ordered Performance Blue with white stripe in Magnetic accent, electronic package, and carbon fiber interior. Being manufactured the week of 2/25.

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
It includes a gurney flap and adjustable strut mounts (dealer installed accessory), supposedly. I was just curious if people were really big on getting that package or not.