2019-2020 Ford Mustang Bullitt Apparel/Merchandise

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Just got mine. The quality is good. The shirt is too small across the chest and the sleeves are too short. However, it has good length. Strongly recommend buying one size up.

Oh, and the color is great. A lot darker than what's on the site.
20190601_152534.jpg
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Just got mine. The quality is good. The shirt is too small across the chest and the sleeves are too short. However, it has good length. Strongly recommend buying one size up.

Oh, and the color is great. A lot darker than what's on the site.
20190601_152534.jpg
Thats a 2015-2017 front end.... All the Bullitt shirts on Etsy have the wrong front...

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Yep. I noticed that before i ordered. Since it's was the best looking Bullitt shirt I could find I decided to order it anyway. I'm thinking most people don't know the difference and the ones that do won't get close enough to notice.

Magmetallic15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt, 2005 Mustang GT
We inquired about this with the official Ford Merchandise Semi-Truck that comes to a lot of big Mustang shows, like Indy and Cincy. They said that Ford would have to paid Time-Warner $50,000 to gain the licensing of the Bullitt brand to be used in "official Ford Merchandise". The salesman said that he did NOT anticipate that Ford would do that.

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
I took delivery of my 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt on Dec 5. I have been wanting to purchase official Ford Mustang Bullitt Merchandise IE (Hooded Sweatshirt/Tee Shirt). I noticed on the Ford Europe website you can get shirts, hats, and such. I do not understand why we cant purchase this stuff in the US. I tried adding some of that stuff to the cart and cant get it shipped to the US. Anyone know why?
I emailed them and stuff comes out of Germany but mostly made in China but cool stuff. I was able to order!

Sponsored

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Parnelli Jones Boss 302
Sometimes you can apply one design to multiple products. When you click on something you like near the middle of that page you'll see that it can be applied to different shirts, phone cases, etc. They're individual artists that create those designs and Redbubble just applies it to different things. Not every design can be applied across their range but you get it.

Searching for "2019 Bullitt" won't bring up much but searching for "Bullitt" will, just have dig through a lot of Steve McQueen and 1968 Bullitt stuff.
In July 2020 I added a Whipple Stage 2 Supercharger to my 2019 BULLITT.
Good News: the power is instant and amazing at 825 + HP
Bad News: #1 a hyper sensitive gas pedal #2 massive backfiring on deceleration
#3 not getting much in the way of help for these problems from the very nice folks at Whipple!!!

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Bright Highland Green
Hey, just wanted to point out that the color of our cars is Dark Highland Green (DHG), not 'bright'. But if you want to leave it wrong, that'd be fine with me :).

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Internally at Ford the REAL name is Bright Highland Green Metallic. The paint code is even listed that way.
Ford just called it the wrong color on your window sticker, their website, etc for PR purposes.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I've never seen the paint name anywhere except the window sticker. My Ford touch-up paint only says 'B5', not the name. Sorry, but I believe the window sticker more than you. Ha ha.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
No need to apologize. You can believe what you want.

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
No need to apologize. You can believe what you want.
I've gotten this paint touched up before my paint clear wrap and I think they've called it Dark Highland Green as well, I think it is B5.
Everywhere the color is listed it's named "Dark Highland Green," I mean literally anywhere I've seen it mentioned. Why would they internally call it something and then everywhere else something else? That'd be odd.

Also, the shirt looks neat, it seems in the real pics it's dark, but the pic of the product does seem way too bright to match/be close to the car's color.

Kenardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Parnelli Jones Boss 302
2019 BULLITT Whipple Supercharger Up-Date:
1. July 28th/20 Whipple Stage 2 Supercharger installed at Dale Adams Auto a Shelby Authorized shop in Calgary, AB
2. Problem #1, from day one with a Super Hyper Gas Pedal
3. Problem #2, from day one with massive backfiring on down shift and deceleration
4. Problem, no help what so ever from Dale Adams Auto : ((
5. Good News: It took a couple of months but help did came directly from Whipple in California. Jeff, the techie fellow at Whipple (a great, great guy) helped me in person on the phone with two ship reprogramming sessions that have come close to solving both problems. 95% on the gas pedal issue and 80% on the backfire issue. Hats off to Jeff!!!
6. The Result: I have 825 + Horsepower that is instant and endless. Worth every cent.
Zoom, Zoom Baby : ))

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
2019 BULLITT Whipple Supercharger Up-Date:
1. July 28th/20 Whipple Stage 2 Supercharger installed at Dale Adams Auto a Shelby Authorized shop in Calgary, AB
2. Problem #1, from day one with a Super Hyper Gas Pedal
3. Problem #2, from day one with massive backfiring on down shift and deceleration
4. Problem, no help what so ever from Dale Adams Auto : ((
5. Good News: It took a couple of months but help did came directly from Whipple in California. Jeff, the techie fellow at Whipple (a great, great guy) helped me in person on the phone with two ship reprogramming sessions that have come close to solving both problems. 95% on the gas pedal issue and 80% on the backfire issue. Hats off to Jeff!!!
6. The Result: I have 825 + Horsepower that is instant and endless. Worth every cent.
Zoom, Zoom Baby : ))
Although very interesting, this is an odd forum to post it in, as this one is specific to apparel, not sure this applies. :)

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
In July 2020 I added a Whipple Stage 2 Supercharger to my 2019 BULLITT.
Good News: the power is instant and amazing at 825 + HP
Bad News: #1 a hyper sensitive gas pedal #2 massive backfiring on deceleration
#3 not getting much in the way of help for these problems from the very nice folks at Whipple!!!
What's this got to do with clothing?