Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Picking my car up tonight. I’ll upload pics. Going to be the happiest day of my life
Sponsored

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
So not sure what is going on with my vehicle. It had been at the rail yard in Milpitas a few days ago. I just talked to FP and they said as of yesterday, it was traveling through Benicia by truck. That's north of the rail yard and the opposite direction of where my car is going to at the dealership.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Wash and wax. Tint. Install my BMR jacking rails. Hit 7000 RPM every chance I get. Drive a few canyons near by. Alvarado Niles, Redwood Road, Crow Canyon. Oh and maybe try to put her on a dyno with our weak ass ethanol laced California 91 octane. I've never had a good handling car so this should be a blast.
That sounds like a good plan. What tint percentage are you going with? I think I'm doing 5% all the way around.

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
So not sure what is going on with my vehicle. It had been at the rail yard in Milpitas a few days ago. I just talked to FP and they said as of yesterday, it was traveling through Benicia by truck. That's north of the rail yard and the opposite direction of where my car is going to at the dealership.
Truck might be making a loop dropping off different cars at different dealers, not all dealers will have a full truck load of cars delivers nor would a trucking company send a truck with only 2 or 3 cars. they most likely will wait till they have a route of dealers and a full truck to send

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
That sounds like a good plan. What tint percentage are you going with? I think I'm doing 5% all the way around.
I love the look of 5% till you have to drive at night, and sadly I do alot of night driving on long road trips, I found 15-20% is best for both night and day driving :thumbsup:

Sponsored

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Truck might be making a loop dropping off different cars at different dealers, not all dealers will have a full truck load of cars delivers nor would a trucking company send a truck with only 2 or 3 cars. they most likely will wait till they have a route of dealers and a full truck to send
Hopefully it's on the way to my dealership today. My EDD from FP is today. It would be nice to get it before the weekend.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I love the look of 5% till you have to drive at night, and sadly I do alot of night driving on long road trips, I found 15-20% is best for both night and day driving :thumbsup:
That's one bad thing about 5%. I have it on my F150 and love it, but can't see anything while turning at night. I usually have to roll down my window. I definitely wouldn't put 5% on a vehicle that doesn't have a backup camera.

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
Picking my car up tonight. I’ll upload pics. Going to be the happiest day of my life
Congrats! I just got the "Delivered" cotus email. i am going to go pick up mine tonight as well!:ford::cheers:

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure what percentage I'll go. Fronts probably just the legal limit and rear windows closer to 30%? I'll decided once I see the difference in person. I'm getting antsy to get off of work!!!!!!
20% all the way around is dark enough during the day and wont attract much attention from the cops

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Damnit just got some bad news that the reason PP2's were held up in the delivery process is because the cars are so low that the regular PP splitters were getting damaged in loading and offloading. My car is waiting on a part for the regular splitter so I'll be getting it Monday. I'm going to go check it out in person tomorrow evening. He said there's no paint or body damage.
They won't let you take the car home for the weekend and bring it back on Monday to get the splitter installed?

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Damnit just got some bad news that the reason PP2's were held up in the delivery process is because the cars are so low that the regular PP splitters were getting damaged in loading and offloading. My car is waiting on a part for the regular splitter so I'll be getting it Monday. I'm going to go check it out in person tomorrow evening. He said there's no paint or body damage.
So your car arrived damaged? That's some bullshit! I hope that's not the case for all the PP2s

LightningBlueGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Man. That’s a downer. I’ve almost forgotten I had a car delivered a week ago. I feel ya.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My order had the GT350 splitter in the car instead of the PP2 one. The dealer ordered the PP2 one which should be in by Monday. In the meantime they are going to try and get the trunk lid realigned and send pictures of the wheels to Ford. There is damage to all four of them which presumably happened during the tire mounting/balancing process at the factory. Probably won't pick up the car until Wednesday/Thursday of next week at the earliest. If it wasn't for the killer deal they are giving me, I would have walked from this order weeks ago.

mini-0896e.jpg

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
And here she is. The bumper still looks 100% straight so I think this is just splitter damage. Body looks straight too so I'm happy. I am so effing happy I went with white!!!! My wife said "I don't like the chrome emblems"
Looks great! I cannot stand chrome for the life of me lol, My badges will be the first thing I do! Black badges on white is always a great look!
Sponsored