Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
My last Ford order a few years ago, I believe it arrived a few days before the EDD on Cotus. For my Mustang order, FP earliest estimate is only two days before the EDD on Cotus.
The way my order has gone, I could have gotten a better estimate from a Ouija board!!! :frusty:
Sponsored

Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
I stopped by the dealer today for the air bag recall on my '06. Talked to my sales guy. He checked, and the car in on a CSX rail car somewhere in Ohio. As it turns out they send the car to Columbia, SC, they turn around, and send it back to NC. Makes sense.....:shrug:

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
15 miles from my dealer at a rail yard waiting to be released to the transport company.....been there for 2 weeks tomorrow.

Damn, waiting a week in my case was bad enough, I’d be a little more than pissed by now.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I go through the many stages of grieving daily. At this moment I'm in the depression stage. This morning I was in acceptance, yesterday when the ordering manger emailed me saying he expedited my car I was hopeful. I'm serious, not kidding.
Hearing about all these rail delays makes me really glad I ordered at a dealer that's close enough to the plant that it's only going on a truck. Even though I'll have to drive 4 hours to my dealership to pick it up, it's still far better to me than having my car sit around a rail yard for 2 weeks doing nothing. That would actually drive me insane. :eyebulge:

Hope you get your car VERY soon man!

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I go through the many stages of grieving daily. At this moment I'm in the depression stage. This morning I was in acceptance, yesterday when the ordering manger emailed me saying he expedited my car I was hopeful. I'm serious, not kidding.
That would drive me insane waiting 2 weeks when your car is just sitting miles away from the dealership. Not sure what I'm going to do if I go through the same thing. If mine doesn't get delivered by the EDD, I imagine I will be waiting as well since mine is already sitting at the rail yard along with yours. Maybe some bolt cutters and a carpool is in order soon?

mcstang18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XLT
It’s true-I experienced a wide range of emotions in the 10 week wait. The best thing I did for myself was take a short vacation to get my mind off of waiting. But it’s all worth it in the end when you finally take delivery, and you will soon. All that said, I don’t plan on ever special ordering again.

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
It’s true-I experienced a wide range of emotions in the 10 week wait. The best thing I did for myself was take a short vacation to get my mind off of waiting. But it’s all worth it in the end when you finally take delivery, and you will soon. All that said, I don’t plan on ever special ordering again.
Ill be on vacation hopefully when car arrives, I live in SoCal but bought it in Vegas and ill be in Vegas 5/4 - 5/9 EDD is 5/7-5/13.... :ninja: fingers crossed

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
That would drive me insane waiting 2 weeks when your car is just sitting miles away from the dealership. Not sure what I'm going to do if I go through the same thing. If mine doesn't get delivered by the EDD, I imagine I will be waiting as well since mine is already sitting at the rail yard along with yours. Maybe some bolt cutters and a carpool is in order soon?
If my car had been delivered on time, I'd join you guys in Milpitas.

Ah what the hell, I might need a practice run!
Sponsored