Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Do you have a order number at least you should be able to call the dealer and get the order number and dealer code, then input that into COTUS and track it
Probably so, but I left the paperwork at home. I'm trying to not let the "anxious" bug get hold of me. I'm sure he'll take a bite out of me when I get home next week. :D
Sponsored

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Mine blend date is tomorrow (02/27), so i'm hoping it's built tomorrow at the assembly plant. Excited !!

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Pinged Ford Performane chat as soon as they opened. Yep, car is just sitting in Birmingham, less than a 4 hour drive away from the dealership. EDD still 3/5.

Fuck this.

Sponsored

MDR_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Ecoboost Premium
Woohoo! In production! No sticker yet though. The button goes to a “not available yet” page.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Doesn’t really mean anything though, I mean, the order priority code means fuck-all in reality. *cries*
Your order story terrifies me. Thankfully I'm ordering from a dealer only 3 hours from the factory but if my Bullitt order sits around as much as your car is, I'll miss the entire summer and car show season. I wish Ford had a factory delivery program. As soon as the car cleared all the quality checks they'd PDI and then I could hit the road. I'd even still pay the Destination charge just for the privilege.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Your order story terrifies me. Thankfully I'm ordering from a dealer only 3 hours from the factory but if my Bullitt order sits around as much as your car is, I'll miss the entire summer and car show season. I wish Ford had a factory delivery program. As soon as the car cleared all the quality checks they'd PDI and then I could hit the road. I'd even still pay the Destination charge just for the privilege.
Yeah, it’s shaping up to be like one of those shit experiences you read about on the internet and then it happens to you and you can’t believe it. If yours is going by convoy I’m sure it will be a much quicker process. Today is day 115 since my order. 6-8 weeks lead time they say...hah.

We’re driving to the Georgia mountains this weekend and, since January, I’ve been looking forward to taking my car on the trip to break it in and enjoy the winding roads that don’t exist in Florida. That is not shaping up as a possibility now....guess it’ll be the fiancée’s CX5 that we take.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My window sticker is showing convoy as the Method of Transportation even though my dealer is ~500 miles from the plant. I am guessing it'll actually be rail most of the way and then convoy from the local rail yard to the dealer.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
My window sticker is showing convoy as the Method of Transportation even though my dealer is ~500 miles from the plant. I am guessing it'll actually be rail most of the way and then convoy from the local rail yard to the dealer.
Nah, that's a day's worth of transport at most. It'll be trucked.

Sponsored

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, while not as fun as a European delivery option, it would be pretty cool. Perhaps a tour and off you go!

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
This morning my car was loaded onto the JCT truck and is now "Dispatched" according to palsapp. The EDD was changed to Saturday, I really hope it gets here earlier as I will be out of town this weekend. :|

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Mine changed to 'Awaiting Shipiment' as of today. Blend date was 02/27 and production was complete the next day 02/28. EDD shows 20 more days to go ! Maybe i'm lucky but mine is moving really quick

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco