Chainsaw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Magnetic Gray A10, 401A, PP1.
Well, did you get good news this week?
I called about my stage 1 today. Still no inlet tube or calibration. No shipping date available for stage 1.

Lebanon ford is selling Whipple powered cars. I find the comment at 9:50 quite interesting. This combination wasn't offered to us.

Sponsored

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
I got a email 1hr ago stage 2 I ordered I can pick up in a week and a half. I live in California.

SlaughterOfTheSoul

Actual Engineer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt pp1
thank god i went with a hellion TT kit, called Team Beefcake who placed the order with John Urist, Had the kit in my hands in 10 days....whipple screwed me on my 2014 Gen 3 setup and wouldnt make it right with me so I cancelled my 2018 order and went to the Twins....
Customer service is very important but not sure comparing a turbo kit that bolts to stock manifolds with something that requires a new design entirely is equatable for the value, though.

Sponsored

Franklin Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP (Magnetic Metallic)
1 guy on Instagram yesterday got his. They are starting to ship. I'm hope for mine next week.
Well that's good news. As of yesterday my shop hadn't heard anything. Wonder if whipple sees this, can they can update us on general shipping status for the Stage 2's?

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Sounds like a bunch of dealers need to understand what it takes to manufacture something new and not promise a product that isn't even available yet. I don't blame Whipple one bit. I blame dealers seeing $$$ and selling stuff they can't deliver. I could have saved a ton buying a year end closeout and having it modded over the winter. FML

OP
OP

robw_39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My Stage 2 just showed up today not sure when I will get it installed since the buddy helping me is out all next week on vacation but I will on it as soon as I can.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
My Stage 2 just showed up today not sure when I will get it installed since the buddy helping me is out all next week on vacation but I will on it as soon as I can.
Nice !
When do you order ?
Did you order directly from whippple or through a vendor ?

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
Sounds like a bunch of dealers need to understand what it takes to manufacture something new and not promise a product that isn't even available yet. I don't blame Whipple one bit. I blame dealers seeing $$$ and selling stuff they can't deliver. I could have saved a ton buying a year end closeout and having it modded over the winter. FML
Wrong. Whipple released projected horsepower numbers for the kit 5+ months ago which made a lot of us think the kits were a lot closer to shipping than they actually were. Now it's almost July and we're out $8-10k with no kit. If I'd known this was how it was gonna transpire, I'd have had a Hellion kit on my car for the last two 1/2 mile competitions instead of being stock. For my first Whipple experience, I'm extremely disappointed already.

Sponsored

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
Wrong. Whipple released projected horsepower numbers for the kit 5+ months ago which made a lot of us think the kits were a lot closer to shipping than they actually were. Now it's almost July and we're out $8-10k with no kit. If I'd known this was how it was gonna transpire, I'd have had a Hellion kit on my car for the last two 1/2 mile competitions instead of being stock. For my first Whipple experience, I'm extremely disappointed already.
Is Whipple the new Boost Works?:lol:

OP
OP

robw_39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Nice !
When do you order ?
Did you order directly from whippple or through a vendor ?
I ordered from a vendor 2nd of April from what I understand Whipple wasn't even accepting orders from vendors until April 9th so I guess it depends when the vendors place their orders with Whipple.

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
You will love it once installed. mine has been awesome on my 16. What 1/2 mile events do you do? wannagofast has quit doing all the southeast events besides florida. I don't mind driving there but it gets old. im from NC and am looking for something closer

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
I ordered from a vendor 2nd of April from what I understand Whipple wasn't even accepting orders from vendors until April 9th so I guess it depends when the vendors place their orders with Whipple.
This is the same I was told from a vendor. They are shipping boys we will love them once we get them. Patiently waiting kinda .....

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Whipple Stage 2 / 2018 F150 5.0 Whipple Stage 2
You guys will not even remember the pain of waiting...
Sponsored