Sponsored

2018 GT Whipple and still waiting

robw_39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Place my order on April 2nd was told back then kits would ship at the end of the month since then every two weeks I keep being told another two weeks... getting tired of being told that if it is 4 or 6 week be honest and tell the customers if I hear 2 more weeks again I am getting my money back and will do something different. I know others are in the same boat I am. :frusty:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Magnetic Gray A10, 401A, PP1.
I ordered mine on 4/13. I was told mine would ship on or around 6/20. There are others ahead of me, and I'll just have to wait my turn. The good thing for you is you're ahead of me.

D98gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maddox
Vehicle(s)
I've been speaking to a few vendors and this is exactly what has me hesitant on placing the order. I can only imagine how frustrating it is for you guys.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Lol
I ordered mine on 2/16/18.
I called Lethal perfomance to "upgrade" to the HD heat exchanger a few days ago(was not an option when I ordered) and was told 2-3 more weeks .

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Lol
I ordered mine on 2/16/18.
I called Lethal perfomance to "upgrade" to the HD heat exchanger a few days ago(was not an option when I ordered) and was told 2-3 more weeks .
order banks did not open officially til 4/9

i checked today and kits are starting to ship, but the first batch went to a large manufacturer, but they should be all rolling out in 2 more weeks.

to all my personal customers, i apologize for the delays. we can only relay the information given to us. it will be worth the wait

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!

i checked today and kits are starting to ship, but the first batch went to a large manufacturer, but they should be all rolling out in 2 more weeks.

to all my personal customers, i apologize for the delays. we can only relay the information given to us. it will be worth the wait

A large manufacturer? As in GM, Ford, Chrysler or large aftermarket manufacturer?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Sponsored

D98gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maddox
Vehicle(s)

Glad I seen this as I had just sent a facebook message tonight inquiring about it as well. Decisions decisions!!!

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple

Well, Lethal was taking orders (may be they were preorders ) in February. I am not mad at all as I was able to get 15% off during there "one day only " sale .

I think that's the only time Whipple has had a 15 % off sale this year.

Not in a rush as I would rather they work out all the bugs before releasing the kit to the public (- see Roush recall).

Besides I have not even installed the Gen 3 for the GT 350 that has been sitting/unopened in boxes since Jan.

Kind of getting cold feet now with all the recent Voodoo failures . Lol

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Well, Lethal was taking orders (may be they were preorders ) in February. I am not mad at all as I was able to get 15% off during there "one day only " sale .

I think that's the only time Whipple has had a 15 % off sale this year.

Not in a rush as I would rather they work out all the bugs before releasing the kit to the public (- see Roush recall).

Besides I have not even installed the Gen 3 for the GT 350 that has been sitting/unopened in boxes since Jan.

Kind of getting cold feet now with all the recent Voodoo failures . Lol
get to it.

we did a sale in april as well, but yes, everything working perfectly is always a good thing!
Sponsored