Sponsored

2018 GT Whipple and still waiting

Darkhelmet22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White 5.0
Do you have a gen5. If so check the plug that goes in to the IMRC. It needs to be plugged in the the longer one on the passage side. I plugged mine in the wrong side car was slow felt stock. Plugged in the right side thing rips nothing slow about it now.
Yes gen5 and the plug is correct. I can see IAT2 data on the nguage. It rips some of the time but overall there's no midrange power and only feels fast past 6k. Also, I'm getting high RPM/load misfires. Plug gap is correct and I didn't see any damaged plugs. I did have to repair a coil connector but seeing it does It only under WOT I doubt its my wire repair. Whipple suggested I do a crank re-learn, which I did this morning but I haven't driven it yet to see if that helps.
Sponsored

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Yes gen5 and the plug is correct. I can see IAT2 data on the nguage. It rips some of the time but overall there's no midrange power and only feels fast past 6k. Also, I'm getting high RPM/load misfires. Plug gap is correct and I didn't see any damaged plugs. I did have to repair a coil connector but seeing it does It only under WOT I doubt its my wire repair. Whipple suggested I do a crank re-learn, which I did this morning but I haven't driven it yet to see if that helps.
Ok well I figured I would give it a shot lol. I've seen a crank re-learn fix a lot of BS. Hope it works for you...

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Thanks man. This car has been a super pain in the ass so far.
That's the only thing that sucks about modding cars. Sometimes they fight back. But I'm sure you'll get it straightened out. I haven't had your problems but. Everything I did to my car took twice as long because it fought me the whole way. I'm talking every mod lol.

Notheryote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You seeing any knock?

My car is getting it randomly so I know that's pulling a lot of timing sometimes. But when it's not, it pulls pretty hard.
Sponsored