Sponsored

2018 GT Whipple and still waiting

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Curious if any quarter mile times are around for stage2 w/ 10speed yet?
We did 10.4 already but next time, I made some serious rookie moves and didn’t get a good time... fail on my part lol. I left in manual mode once without knowing, second time I did and missed shift, third time I left with advance trac on and still did 10.7 but it was holding throttle closed in 1-3 gears. I think a 10.1 to 10.2 will be possible if I get my head out of my ass next time. But it’s also 100deg here now so waiting for a decent night to go.
Sponsored

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Lund has gone 9’s already and PBD made over 900 if I remember right?

This blower looks like it is going to deliver!

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Lund has gone 9’s already and PBD made over 900 if I remember right?

This blower looks like it is going to deliver!
Yup Lund did 10.2 on 93. On E85, he did 9.6 at 146 with our same fuel pump.

Let’s just say, those who can get E85, will be very happy soon :)

I also have slicks and putting radials on, slicks were a bit over zealous.

Sponsored

Chainsaw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Magnetic Gray A10, 401A, PP1.

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
Stage 2 is available first. We typically do 10/1 132 over stock so we made this work first, we have tooling coming for stock Tb as we had to nail down the airbox and filter position. To optimize flow we played with inlet position multiple times so it was the last part to be frozen.
Can we do the stage 1 with the 132 throttle body and still have warranty? I would like my kit as soon as possible. I also did a pre order in April but want warranty ( I plan on purchasing it ) My car is currently at dealer waiting for blower install 3 miles on it. I did not know the stage 1 is being delayed.

slicknick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 mustang
Ordered mine on 4/2. Wouldve went with a different kit if i knew it was going to take this long. How about letting people know how much longer the stage 1 will be delayed. I dont think thats askin alot considering the amount of money spent. Bullshit to keep tellin people 2 weeks then another 2 weeks.

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Can we do the stage 1 with the 132 throttle body and still have warranty? I would like my kit as soon as possible. I also did a pre order in April but want warranty ( I plan on purchasing it ) My car is currently at dealer waiting for blower install 3 miles on it. I did not know the stage 1 is being delayed.
No the warranty is for stage 1 only.

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Ordered mine on 4/2. Wouldve went with a different kit if i knew it was going to take this long. How about letting people know how much longer the stage 1 will be delayed. I dont think thats askin alot considering the amount of money spent. Bullshit to keep tellin people 2 weeks then another 2 weeks.
We have never given any information other than what we had available, we don’t BS our dealer or customers. There’s a ton of variables everyone wants the best. Current time frame for stage 1 is 2-3 weeks to start fulfilling orders.

Sponsored

slicknick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 mustang
We have never given any information other than what we had available, we don’t BS our dealer or customers. There’s a ton of variables everyone wants the best. Current time frame for stage 1 is 2-3 weeks to start fulfilling orders.
Your site showed " coming in april " or "available april" for the 18 mustang cant remember exactly ,been awhile since i ordered. As a customer seeing that makes one think the kits will be available in april not we're still doing r&d fixing issues and its a secret when we will send you what you paid for. Where i come from thats BS. Maybe things different in cali. Vendor i ordered from keeps tellin me you guys keep pushin back the date.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
How about giving anyone who ordered a stage I kit the option to upgrade to stage 2?
So they don't have to wait .

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
I didn't realize they were out of CA. If my car isn't taxed to Oblivion or have hepatitis when it's done, I'll be happy.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Woo hoo!
I was able to get my order upgraded to stage 2 and whipple honored the 15% with my original order .
So $600 for all that extra goodness . I do go to the back of the line of stage 2 orders but they say it will still ship before the first stage I orders .

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Your site showed " coming in april " or "available april" for the 18 mustang cant remember exactly ,been awhile since i ordered. As a customer seeing that makes one think the kits will be available in april not we're still doing r&d fixing issues and its a secret when we will send you what you paid for. Where i come from thats BS. Maybe things different in cali. Vendor i ordered from keeps tellin me you guys keep pushin back the date.

It was planned for April, then pushed back. We've told every vendor and customer that has asked. In fact, we didn't even give dealers exact dates, only our targets for shipping. That's all we can ever do on new projects. 150+ new parts that had to be designed, tested and mfg'd, 300+ parts in a kit.

We have not charged any customer a single dollar for kits on order. I understand some vendors have, but we have not, we don't take others money and hold it.
Sponsored