Sponsored

2018 Ford Performance Power Packs... Are they coming??

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
Not sure when the Ford Performance offerings will be available but we've got a ton of awesome packages to choose from which are all custom tuned by the calibrators we offer here at the Lethal Performance Tune Shop.

Check them out and let me know if you have any questions. Li Tuning & Racing is on sale today. Lund Racing goes on sale tomorrow and Palm Beach Dyno goes on sale on the 20th.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2018-2019-ford-mustang-gt-coyote/power-packages
Cool. were not talking about you right now. Why do you always make it about you? god damn.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm just saying, It'd be nice to have a thread on this forum that wasn't shamelessly plugged by Lethal Performance.
WE GET IT YOU EXIST. ME TOO. YOU AIN'T SPECIAL! lol
I mean my contribution to this thread has been far better than yours. Maybe instead of trolling a sponsored vendor you could add something constructive?

Or maybe it’s just time to kick back, have a beer and enjoy the rest of the evening.

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
This is the only contribution you made to the topic at hand. Everything that followed was advertising for your own products.

Or maybe it’s just time to kick back, have a beer and enjoy the rest of the evening.
Waay ahead of you buddy.

Maybe instead of trolling a sponsored vendor you could add something constructive?
Telling someone to stay on topic is not trolling. Idc if you're a sponsor you should stay on topic. It's quite simple really.

Sponsored

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
This is the only contribution you made to the topic at hand. Everything that followed was advertising for your own products.

Waay ahead of you buddy.

Telling someone to stay on topic is not trolling. Idc if you're a sponsor you should stay on topic. It's quite simple really.
911? hey yeah id like to report a murder I just witnessed.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium

Waay ahead of you buddy.

Why you mad bro? Pretty sure every forum sponsor plugs products when they can.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
I mean my contribution to this thread has been far better than yours. Maybe instead of trolling a sponsored vendor you could add something constructive?

He's from Chicago... or Shitcago as I call it.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Just hope it does not turn out to be a Cobra Jet size intake unless Ford can modify it to not require lowering the engine or a new hood. I saw someone get a 2018 to 500+ with a Cobra Jet IM along with tune and some other mods, unfortunately kooks and E85.

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4
Hope it is at least 37HP+ V2.0 then? so 497HP at stage 3 perhaps. would love it at even 500hp with warranty and 50 state emissions CARB EO legal in CA
Anyone know if the "Warranty Coverage" will be the same as the Ford Performance package that is available for the Ecoboost Mustang? That "warranty coverage" is only for the balance of the 36 month/36,000 mile bumper to bumper period. It does not extend on to the balance of the Ford Powertrain Warranty.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I guess the new power packs will probably not be compatible with the engine cover, so hopefully we can get some nice coil cover products for 2018+ down the road or the part number for the bullitt ones.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why you mad bro? Pretty sure every forum sponsor plugs products when they can.
It's a troll account. He's got 3 posts total all of which were giving me a hard time. They hate us cause they ain't us.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know if the "Warranty Coverage" will be the same as the Ford Performance package that is available for the Ecoboost Mustang? That "warranty coverage" is only for the balance of the 36 month/36,000 mile bumper to bumper period. It does not extend on to the balance of the Ford Powertrain Warranty.
Not sure but when I look at the Ford Performance Pack warranty section on the official site still states

"remains in effect for the balance of 36 months or 36,000 miles / 60,000 kilometers, whichever occurs first, calculated from the start date of the manufacturer's New Vehicle Limited Warranty."

I wish they still allowed the power train warranty, I have heard from FP that you lose the 5/60 powertrain warranty the moment you install the pack, you just revert to the remainder of the 3/36 one. So I think it makes sense to run out the power train warranty first?

Looks like only optional power train warranty is if you get a FP/Roush Supercharger

Last edited:

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
Not sure but when I look at the Ford Performance Pack warranty section on the official site still states

"remains in effect for the balance of 36 months or 36,000 miles / 60,000 kilometers, whichever occurs first, calculated from the start date of the manufacturer's New Vehicle Limited Warranty."

I wish they still allowed the power train warranty, I have heard from FP that you lose the 5/60 powertrain warranty the moment you install the pack, you just revert to the remainder of the 3/36 one. So I think it makes sense to run out the power train warranty first?

Looks like only optional power train warranty is if you get a FP/Roush Supercharger

If I'm losing my warranty I'll get a better tune...

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I am seeing from other threads, the Power Pack is a piggy back warranty on the factory 3/36 and 5/60 still in effect. If any issue related to it within the 3/36 FP will cover it. Other stuff by Ford. however after the 3/36 if some engine issue occurs and not related to the Power pack, then it is covered, someone got a valve head leak fixed while having a PP 2 already installed after the 3/36 was over. So either way you go, you may get much more flak and more potential denial from a 3rd party better tune/pack vs FP during the 5/60 period.
Sponsored