Sponsored

2018 Ford Performance Power Packs... Are they coming??

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Roush intake/tune for me if the Ford Performance ones never happen.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
No I could care less if they release packages because the will all have junk tunes anyways.

E85 and PBD or Lund or AED Tune is where its at.

Ao just because it’s carb compliant how do u know it’s gonna suck?

Granted Ford won’t get you 50rw but then again it’s a pump gas tune, not E85?

Even the other big 3 tuners would agree, their pump gas tunes you won’t see more than 15-20rw

But if Ford tweeks trans strategy a bit and nets u 15-20 in the lower end with a peak of 25 that’s not too bad for a pump gas tune

How bout we wait and see what happens before bashing Ford?

EVL-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ao just because it’s carb compliant how do u know it’s gonna suck?

Granted Ford won’t get you 50rw but then again it’s a pump gas tune, not E85?

Even the other big 3 tuners would agree, their pump gas tunes you won’t see more than 15-20rw

But if Ford tweeks trans strategy a bit and nets u 15-20 in the lower end with a peak of 25 that’s not too bad for a pump gas tune

How bout we wait and see what happens before bashing Ford?
If you're happy with a trans remap and those numbers then why wait? Just get the Roush power pac...those are the numbers they quote. I'm not advocating for Roush by any means but if that's what you are aiming for and will be happy with then it's already there with a warranty.

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
If you're happy with a trans remap and those numbers then why wait? Just get the Roush power pac...those are the numbers they quote. I'm not advocating for Roush by any means but if that's what you are aiming for and will be happy with then it's already there with a warranty.
I get it.....
Just hoping to see what Ford may offer vs Roush

EVL-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I get it.....
Just hoping to see what Ford may offer vs Roush
All good brother, I hear you and just got tired of waiting and went aftermarket. As soon as I have some spare coin I'm going FI. I'll likely do Roush/Ford Performance TVS Stage 1 even though it's not the best blower option (cooling issues). Hope Ford comes out with the packs for everyone soon though, definitely frustrating.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
All good brother, I hear you and just got tired of waiting and went aftermarket. As soon as I have some spare coin I'm going FI. I'll likely do Roush/Ford Performance TVS Stage 1 even though it's not the best blower option (cooling issues). Hope Ford comes out with the packs for everyone soon though, definitely frustrating.
I'm with you, probably gonna go the same route

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Id look for a harrop tvs 2650 its inverted like the edlebrock kits and ready for the gen3. I dont get why basically zero people talk about the harrop kit. i wonder if its cheaper than the 2650 edlebrock kits too?

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Id look for a harrop tvs 2650 its inverted like the edlebrock kits and ready for the gen3. I dont get why basically zero people talk about the harrop kit. i wonder if its cheaper than the 2650 edlebrock kits too?
If I end up doing a PDB it will be Roush
Sponsored