2018 Digital Cluster Installation Guide

Peedystablo82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT pp Paxton e85
So anyone that is installed this have there airbag light on? I did not have an airbag on all night last night when I was driving my car after install, and when I got in my car this morning, it was on . I took off the airbag and make sure everything was plugged in and no wires were messed up. Everything looks perfectly fine . Very concerning.
Sponsored

Peedystablo82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
I DID NOT unhook the battery when doing the installation . Car started up perfectly fine on the first try after installation

Peedystablo82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Also, line lock isn't available. Launch control is highlighted, but no line lock .

RoushStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I installed the digital cluster and all is good except the line lock is grayed out.

Does anyone have the code to enable or ran into this?

Peedystablo82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
I forgot, but you have to have the car completely warmed up for it to be highlighted

Sponsored

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I replaced my wheel a while back I didn't get the yellow? plug seated exactly right. Also it is highly recommended to unplug neg terminal on battery for like 20 min or so before dealing with SRS/Airbag. This includes the seats.

I DID NOT unhook the battery when doing the installation . Car started up perfectly fine on the first try after installation

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So anyone that is installed this have there airbag light on? I did not have an airbag on all night last night when I was driving my car after install, and when I got in my car this morning, it was on . I took off the airbag and make sure everything was plugged in and no wires were messed up. Everything looks perfectly fine . Very concerning.
Check the steering wheel connection? Mines stayed on because the two plugs behind the center cap of the steering wheel were still loose. Checked to make sure it was pushed in and clipped, airbag for me solved.

Jolivar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Premium GT
Following to see if anyone with a non PP car can get the oil pressure gauge to work on the dash.

RoushStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Following to see if anyone with a non PP car can get the oil pressure gauge to work on the dash.
Premium cars have a different oil pressure sending unit than base models. I have a premium non-PP and oil pressure works fine.

Sponsored

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
Premium cars have a different oil pressure sending unit than base models. I have a premium non-PP and oil pressure works fine.
i always heard you needed performance package or have sensor enabled with tune. on my ecoboost premium(NON-PP) the oil pressure didn't work on digital cluster.

bdm219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 401A, AE, B&O
Successfully got mine installed today. Huge shoutout to Sam Reeves, everything went smooth and w/o any errors or warnings. I also appreciate all the time people have put into this on here to help others with their installs.
N5aIfRZtQe6j0NA17B2rNw.jpg
IMG_1904.jpg

dawolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red mustang GT
I have a premium non PP car and mine does not work. I have ordered a PP oil pressure sensor and pig tail connector. I will be wiring it in next weekend and see what happens.

Last edited:

okfoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Stage 3
When I did mine, I had the same issue, I unplugged and replugged in the steering wheel airbags, I made sure they were seated... problem went away.

Forscan should tell you what the airbag error code is for... Check there too...
Sponsored