Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT Ford Racing Resonator Delete X-Pipe IN STOCK & SHIPPING!

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
So my suction mount for the mic came today:

I did a quick test and stuck it above the left exhaust tip and ran the extension cable through the trunk to my camera. I'd call this more of a test/teaser of what I plan to do:

The end product will be during the day, with a better wind filter on the mic, hopefully with some telemetry. I'm gunna try to mess with the low pass filter on the mic to hopefully take out some of the noise from the road bumps.
Thanks for the clip...so only thing done was the ford resonator delete.? Stock mufflers stock headers stock intake?? Thanks. Car sounds badass
Sponsored

B-52 Jetman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT, Johnny Cash Edition
I must hear this with factory mufflers... somebody... anybody...
I installed my X Pipe with stock mufflers (while waiting for the new mufflers to arrive), believe, an X Pipe alone makes very little difference in sound. Not wirth the $$ alone...imho.

Art_Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Blue Mustang GT
I installed mine yesterday afternoon. Body is paying for it today since not used to crawling underneath a car. Only issue I had was I had to trim off another 1.25" from the pipes (from the original 4" from the resonator as shown in the instructions) since it was not centered on the hangers. Never compared the x-pipe with the resonator before I cut/installed it. No chance to drive it since snowing. Overall, I think it is a good upgrade in lieu of buying a cat back exhaust system.
Sponsored