Sponsored

2015 Mustang Appearances

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Dang, I've been checking around and still haven't got any info on what will be there. Guess I'll just drive down and check it out anyways tomorrow.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Audi RS3 / 2023 Porsche GT4
Dang, I've been checking around and still haven't got any info on what will be there. Guess I'll just drive down and check it out anyways tomorrow.

Please post and let us know if there is one in Knoxville. Otherwise I might just end up going to Atlanta next month.

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sure will. I should be there around noon-ish so I'll let everybody know what I see.

Pablo GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayman S
From the Dallas Show last night

These wheels look much better in person thankfully.
Even my GM buddies liked the new stang, at least from the A pillar back. I agree with them its too bad they couldn't have lowered the hood some more. Still not a deal killer for me. Overall its a dang good looking car and should be a good value if you can keep from loading up the options list.

The Z/28 was there too. I kept telling them you could have two GT's for the price of the Z/28 but they have drank too much kook-aid.

Sponsored

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well it's in Knoxville. They brought the ecoboost car to the Knoxville Convention Center. And boy people are right when they say the pictures don't do this car justice!

JGillis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO
Great photo and love those wheels, this puts the race red in the best light IMO. Also really like how you can see the gauges through the windows, definitely gives it that cockpit feel.

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah without those blue lights that the other shows have it makes for better pics. Still not the best, took these with my iPhone.

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
I wish at one of the shows they would park it right next to a 2014

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Does anyone have any info on a possible appearance at the Oklahoma City show? Dates are March 6th-9th.

Sponsored

62Telecaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger Edge
I wish at one of the shows they would park it right next to a 2014
The Pittsburgh show had a 2014 Pony Package car next to it, but not actually lined up for a direct comparison. Trust me when I say that the 2015 makes the current car look tall/chunky. The slimmer side skirts and coke bottle shape at the shoulders/hips make such a huge difference. Even worse yet was the Camaro sitting across from the 2015 over at the Chevy booth...looked like a bulbous tank.

I still feel like Ford played it just a bit too safe with the S550s final design, something is just slightly "not quite there", but I'd say that it definitely beats the current car in terms of looks and is much more "together" in terms of coherency from front to back/top to bottom.

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL

07gtcs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Daytona

No mustang at Daytona just the new F150 look out GM:thumbsup:

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue
Just got back from the Canadian International Autoshow in Toronto. They had both the Race Red V6 coupe and the Magnetic convertible on display. Both looked outstanding in person, and really drew a crowd.

There were also a couple of all-aluminum F-150s on display.

Since they had a Coyote motor on a stand with the Mustang and a 3.5L V6 EB on a stand with the F-150s, I did a comparison of the width and length of both engines. The V6 including the twin turbos was about 2.5 inches narrower and about 3 inches shorter than the Coyote, so I have no doubt that the 3.5EB would have plenty of room in the Mustang.

Some Engine photos would be very welcome John !