Sponsored

2015-17 Mustang GT Ford Performance Power Packs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Emailed Levittown Ford at 9:25pm tonight about my PP2 order, 30 minutes later, they responded.

Hello Steve, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. You are 3rd next
on our list and we are expecting another shipment of about 10 units by the
end of this month. We apprecite your patience and we will ship as soon as
it arrives. Thanks, Mike D.

Talk about service, I'm going to remember that for a long time !
Sponsored

Reactions: 113

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
My local dealership said about 1.5 hours at $136 per hour for the install.
Conicelli Ford out my way quoted me 1-2 hours based on the parts in the kit... They didn't have access to the install directions yet, either.
:D

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
Conicelli Ford out my way quoted me 1-2 hours based on the parts in the kit... They didn't have access to the install directions yet, either.
Sounds like they plan to learn on your car.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Ouch! :D

Sponsored

R2 AUTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just ordered power pack 2 from levittown. 603$ bout as cheap as you can find it! Hopefully comes soon!

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered power pack 2 from levittown. 603$ bout as cheap as you can find it! Hopefully comes soon!
Dang! White Bear Lake must have been giving them away for free then with that group buy at $570. Glad I was able to get in on that. Mine is delivered, now to decide if the warranty is worth the extra $$$ anyone is willing to install it for. $290 is the least I have been quoted by anyone which is still too much in my opinion.

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
Dang! White Bear Lake must have been giving them away for free then with that group buy at $570. Glad I was able to get in on that. Mine is delivered, now to decide if the warranty is worth the extra $$$ anyone is willing to install it for. $290 is the least I have been quoted by anyone which is still too much in my opinion.
Do the install today and post your thoughts. The satisfaction and admiration you'll receive is worth double your warranty.

Pics or it never happened!

No pressure. Do it! :D

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Do the install today and post your thoughts. The satisfaction and admiration you'll receive is worth double your warranty.

Pics or it never happened!

No pressure. Do it! :D
:lol: I wish I could install it today but unfortunately I'm working throughout the weekend and by the time I make it home it's already dark. I'll do the install early next week though :thumbsup:.

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah $300 is a lot for an install that should take less than 30 minutes plus however long the flash takes. I've seen them quote $600 for a PP3 install lol. I can have the cai, intake manifold, injectors and all out of the car in about 20 minutes. Reinstall will take a little longer due to rerouting vacuum lines and making sure everything is plugged in correctly but still shouldn't be more than another hour total to get it back together right.

Sponsored

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Yeah $300 is a lot for an install that should take less than 30 minutes plus however long the flash takes. I've seen them quote $600 for a PP3 install lol. I can have the cai, intake manifold, injectors and all out of the car in about 20 minutes. Reinstall will take a little longer due to rerouting vacuum lines and making sure everything is plugged in correctly but still shouldn't be more than another hour total to get it back together right.
Post up your 30 min install vid when done.

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
Me either and I am for sure on the list. Any updates?
I broke down and PM'd fordsvtparts today to check that I'm still on the waitlist. He replied saying he's just waiting for more deliveries to come in. Simple as demand is greater than supply.

tedj101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby 350GT Steeda springs, sways, camber plates, toe links etc: 14 BMW 328d
I have the directions and will be glad to e-mail them to you if you PM me an e-mail address.

<TED>
Sponsored