2015-16 rhd floor mats

Red Stang 302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT 5.0 - Manual - Race Red
We ordered 3 sets of these Lloyds RHD mats from CJPP. It was mid June Preorder, which was the moved to Early July and last time I spoke to them, they said mid July or sometime late this month.
Same story with Paddle shifters, its close to 3 months now, they keep pushing it.
Cancelled the order for mats, because they were holding my other parts for over 2 months roughly, because their so called POLICY for international orders (which does not let them offer customer service based on simple logics) does not allow them to split the order and everything has to be shipped together.
The guy on the Live Support Chat was pretty rude and blamed the Supplier instead (which I understand) but we did not pay directly to supplier, we paid them, at least an apology would have been nice to cool us down and moreover, they should have offered to ship the other items in stock, which would have arrived a month ago, even with a cheapest and slowest shipping option.
And guess what, even after cancelling the Floor mat orders, they have now split the order for the rest of the parts and are now sending 2 different shipments, so the whole thing about the so called POLICY for international orders to be shipped together, was bullS*** and turned out to be an excuse to delay everything for the sake of 1 part, which was not being shipped together anyway.
I can see, only part of my rest of the order under my login, and not the whole order shipped, even when have it in stock. The live Support guy told me they will be shipping it from different warehouse. I don't understand how many stories I have to hear before my order is fulfilled and refund is processed. It has been almost a quarter of a year, waiting for these parts.

Sometimes I wonder if the tiny discounts offered by them are worth ordering from them or just waste of time and money. Moreover, customer support is extremely poor and rude.
Unless you are ordering something, they don't want to talk to you. No order update or details, no details or assurance for refunds.
Lesson learnt the hard way. Won't buy anything from them.

I am looking forward to Weathertech now, for the floor mats. CMA said they are finalizing some prices with Weathertech for RHD Mustangs, I will wait.
Till then whole of the front foot well has been covered by Marine Grade Rexine and I will use 4 x 4 rubber mats for front and back from Clark rubber.
These can then be replaced by Weathertech when they are available.

front_4by4.jpg

Rear 4 x 4.jpg
My Mats are on the way from CJPP.

I have the tracking number.

Over the last 12 months I have placed 5 orders with CJPP and have been happy with the Customer Service and goods received.
Sponsored

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Have you tried contacting them through this forum?

CJPP are active here and in my experience pretty responsive.
Yup I tried using the only thread I know of which is related to discount codes, asking him to point me in right direction. First time Dave responded in forum, PM sent.
In PM Dave asked me to contact Eric who is never available.
Second time my Post was removed because it was not related to the thread and Dave sounded very angry in the PM sent.
Will give them another week, before I start chasing them via PayPal. :(

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Mats are on the way from CJPP.

I have the tracking number.

Over the last 12 months I have placed 5 orders with CJPP and have been happy with the Customer Service and goods received.
Yup I can understand, these were my first orders.
Not everyone gets same treatment from vendors and that's why there are happy and unhappy customers, good and bad experiences and mix reviews.
So Far UPR services have been top.
Then Diode Dynamics and CMA
While others have been average.
Carbon Dynamics and CJPP have been worst.

Last edited:

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spoke to Daniel at CMA today, weather Tech are definitely doing RHD mats, waiting to receive the pricing and they will be soon listed on their website. If I find out earlier, I will post here and let everyone know. :)

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Temp solution until weathertech floor mats becomes available:

mat11.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt race red fastback (ordered)
Thanks for uploading the pics of the floor mats. I received mine as well. Being 40oz, they definitely feel better/thicker than the standard ones that come with the car. Also the rears complete the set.

I was happy with my purchase on these.

Jostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Where do you purchase the Lloyds and what is the cost including delivery?

OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt race red fastback (ordered)
Where do you purchase the Lloyds and what is the cost including delivery?
CJ Pony Parts in the states have them. I believe they organised it with Lloyd Mats to get some rhd mats made. We can only get the plain black ones whereas the lhd get heaps of options as you will see when you go to their website. I decided to get more than one set to make it worthwhile. I have yet to see anyone else doing the set of 4, could be wrong.

As for shipping costs, if you order online, the shipping cost is worked out for you at the time.

www.cjponyparts.com

Cheers

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm loving the mats Kevin sorted out a couple of weeks ago, I dont have any pics of them in the car but they fit perfect and are a bit thicker than the standard ones

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 MT Magnetic with OTT Stripes