• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Lloyd Mats Black Carpeted Plain Floor Mats with No Logo for 2015-2017 RHD Mustangs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
Exclusively found ONLY at CJ Pony Parts!!!

Set of Lloyd Mats Black Carpeted Plain Floor Mats with No Logo for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 Right Hand Drive Mustangs.

fm291_1.2312.jpg

In Stock!!!

We are very proud to introduce this all-new set of Lloyd Mats Black Carpeted Plain Floor Mats with No Logo (P/N: F1174991) for all 2015-2017 Right Hand Drive (RHD) Mustangs, which can only be found exclusively, right here at CJ Pony Parts!

The team here at CJ Pony Parts has worked closely with Lloyd Mats to develop a version of their popular Floor Mats to fit all Non US-Spec RHD S550 Mustangs. These are a custom-fit replacement that is manufactured to exacting Ford specifications. Utilizing a high tack mat backing and factory driver side mat safety hardware, these floor mats will safely stay in place. Featuring heavy 40 ounce per yard construction and polypropylene yarn that will resist soiling and most stains, this 4-piece set includes two front and two rear plain carpeted mats that are black in color with no logos.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]8Lp-iEiBUXw[/MEDIA]"]

Features and Benefits:
- Exclusive to CJ Pony Parts
- Fits ALL 2015-2017 RHD Mustangs
- 4pc. Set Includes 2 Front and 2 Rear Mats
- Custom-fit Replacements
- 40oz. Heavy Plush Nylon Construction
- Manufactured to Ford Specifications
- High Tack Mat Backing
- Factory Mat Safety Hardware
- Protects Hard to Replace Carpet
- Plain with No Logo

Please Note: This 4-Pc Set is Designed and Engineered to fit RHD NON-US-Spec 2015-2017 Mustangs ONLY.

No matter what country your Mustang calls home, it's hard to prevent getting dirt on your Mustang's carpet. Regardless of how careful you are, there's always going to be some dirt on your shoes that can stain or damage the factory carpet, leaving you no options except to protect the hard to replace OE carpet as best as you can and/or preserve your original floor mats. One of the best and easiest ways to do this is with a quality and stylish set of floor mats from Lloyd Mats.

Manufacturer Part Number: F1174991

Order this set of Lloyd Mats Black Carpeted Plain Floor Mats with No Logo for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 Right Hand Drive Mustang, exclusively, only from CJ Pony Parts today!
fm291_2.2312.jpg

fm291_3.2312.jpg

fm291_4.2312.jpg

fm291_5.2312.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Red Stang 302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT 5.0 - Manual - Race Red
Hi Dave,

I bought a set of these from CJPP, just to obtain the rear mats as our Australian delivered Mustangs only come with the front mats and Ford Australia do not sell the rear mats as an option.

I have found these to be of a better quality than the front mats that came with the car.

I have replaced the original front mats, with the Llyod front mats.

I, along with many others, wish that they could be obtained with the Logo on them.

I have the Llyod trunk mat with a Logo.

Can you work with Llyod to see if they can licence the Mustang Logo on the RHD mats?

The market is certainly there to have the RHD mats with a Mustang Logo.

Thanks
Graeme

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi Dave,

I bought a set of these from CJPP, just to obtain the rear mats as our Australian delivered Mustangs only come with the front mats and Ford Australia do not sell the rear mats as an option.

I have found these to be of a better quality than the front mats that came with the car.

I have replaced the original front mats, with the Llyod front mats.

I, along with many others, wish that they could be obtained with the Logo on them.

I have the Llyod trunk mat with a Logo.

Can you work with Llyod to see if they can licence the Mustang Logo on the RHD mats?

The market is certainly there to have the RHD mats with a Mustang Logo.

Thanks
Graeme
Unfortunately the manufacturer cannot offer these floor mats with logos due to Ford Licensing issues. We truly wish we could. I had one customer in Australia seek the services of a embroidery shop local to him to have logos placed on his mats. From the sounds of it, the cost and turnaround time was not bad at all for him. The crazy thing is the licensing issue only pertains to the floor mats, we are still able to offer and the manufacturer is still able to make the trunk mats with logos.

Licensing is not up to Lloyd's in this situation as they have always been Officially Ford Licensed, it was Ford who made the decision to pull all licensing when pertaining to floor mats.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Another option is to try and locate some "iron on" badges. This is the route I took when I first had my S197. I found the badges on ebay and ironed them onto the stock mats and they looked pretty good.

However, I then ordered some lovely Lloyds mats with the logo on them from CJPP, and still have them today :)

I do hope Ford works with Lloyds to resolve the licensing issue. It seems odd, as Ford don't offer a similar mat themselves :shrug:

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt race red fastback (ordered)
Unfortunately the manufacturer cannot offer these floor mats with logos due to Ford Licensing issues. We truly wish we could. I had one customer in Australia seek the services of a embroidery shop local to him to have logos placed on his mats. From the sounds of it, the cost and turnaround time was not bad at all for him. The crazy thing is the licensing issue only pertains to the floor mats, we are still able to offer and the manufacturer is still able to make the trunk mats with logos.

Licensing is not up to Lloyd's in this situation as they have always been Officially Ford Licensed, it was Ford who made the decision to pull all licensing when pertaining to floor mats.
I take it you mean Ford Australia? because lhd have the logos on the mats whereas we can't.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
I take it you mean Ford Australia? because lhd have the logos on the mats whereas we can't.
Ford as a whole, anywhere. LHD HAD the logos on the mats. If there are floor mats on the market for sale that have Ford logos on them, they are either manufactured by Ford, existing stock or they are being sold without the appropriate licensing and could be subject to legal action from Ford.

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt race red fastback (ordered)
Am I right in saying that CJ Pony Parts used to have 2015-17 lhd Lloyd mats with Ford Mustang logos available before but not now? The only ones now are pretty much for Shelby related or plain.

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Am I right in saying that CJ Pony Parts used to have 2015-17 lhd Lloyd mats with Ford Mustang logos available before but not now? The only ones now are pretty much for Shelby related or plain.
Correct. They were Officially Ford Licensed and Manufactured through Lloyd Mats. It wasn't until earlier this year that Ford pulled all licensing when it applies to Logo Floor Mats regardless of LHD or RHD. It's very unfortunate. The Shelby logos fall under Shelby Licensing so that remains unchanged.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Looks to be a quality product although as has been mentioned logos would have been nice (WTF Ford?)

Thanks for keeping the RHD market in mind, @Dave@CJPP - there's a growing and eager market in these parts.

Considering a set of these to fill the void until the arrival of the RHD Weathertechs.

Possible future group buy @2-STANG ?

EDIT: Actually, just did a dummy order - total including the least expensive postage to Sydney is USD $114.84 (after forum discount) which works out to be AUD $150.75 at todays rate. Not sure that a group buy could achieve much better than that.

Last edited:

Arasaka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback 6MT Magnetic
total including the least expensive postage to Sydney is USD $114.84 (after forum discount)
There's a forum discount?! I made my order before I read your post - ah well, it's only a $7USD difference so that's ok. Good to know for in future though!

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered a set from cjpp. I actually prefer them plain :D
Ordered a set too.

Am keeping a (slowly growing) box of factory parts that I have removed from the car and replaced with aftermarket gear.

The front factory mats will be soon going into that box which will be presented to the next owner when I upgrade.

MM777

Waiting for Feb 2017
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT, Manual, Magnetic
I have a set of these mats & the quality is Fantastic...you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.