Mustang Floor Mats on Delivery

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
I would have liked to have seen one before I ordered one, but none of the dealers in WA have ordered one yet.

Are you happy with it Greg? Is it a nice solid, thick piece of rubber ?

Here is a photo of the boot liner. More than happy with it. Plus being rubber it will be easier to clean if something is split compared to carpet.
Mustang Bootliner 1.jpg
Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Here is a photo of the boot liner. More than happy with it. Plus being rubber it will be easier to clean if something is split compared to carpet.
that mat looks awesome, definitely need to get me one

lovesny2001

Stang rider
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Swraj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2016
I am going to pick up the boot liner as well! Thank you for feedback AussieGreg! I hope I am moving to far from the topic but wondering if anyone has bought Styling kit? Does it add value?

Thank you :)

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Nice to see that Ford Australia has released the new brochure and corrected the problem with quoting front and rear floor mats.

Not to be outdone they've now added Front and Rear Parking Sensors as standard. I'd love to think this is true but am pretty certain it's another error.

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Nice to see that Ford Australia has released the new brochure and corrected the problem with quoting front and rear floor mats.

Not to be outdone they've now added Front and Rear Parking Sensors as standard. I'd love to think this is true but am pretty certain it's another error.
I hope its not an error :D 2017 build is worth the wait for sure then :headbang:

Sponsored

missb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kylie
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Mustang EcoBoost
Hi Greg

I'm thinking I should purchase this boot liner, but have been warned about trouble with evil smelling rubber mats (just in general, not specifically about this boot liner)...just wondered if you have had any problems with this mat in that regard?

Thank you!

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang 390 Fastback

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Hi Greg

I'm thinking I should purchase this boot liner, but have been warned about trouble with evil smelling rubber mats (just in general, not specifically about this boot liner)...just wondered if you have had any problems with this mat in that regard?

Thank you!

Hi Kylie
No problems with the boot liner. No smell at all. Fits perfectly

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
So, ordered floor mats from FitMyCar, and they should be here next week, and ordered a trunk mat from Yates Performance in the US. They say it will fit RHD cars.

I think the trunk mat is on a sight seeing visit of the mid west. Here is the journey so far:

TrunkMatJourney.jpg

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Boot mat will fit so long as it's without the subwoofer cutout. I've got a lloyds mat and fitted perfectly.

Sponsored

MM777

Waiting for Feb 2017
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT, Manual, Magnetic
Hey Guys,

I have a question regarding Floor Mats.

I understand our cars are delivered with mats for the driver & pax but not for the back seats (which I will accept even though the published Ford brochures say otherwise:doh:).

Are the factory mats Ok in quality, and will they last for an extended period of time (until better options become available)?

I am a fussy bugger (according to my wife:D). I currently own a Brock Commodore which I often display with my car club. Floor mats are a simple part of improving presentation.

Does anyone know of a local manufacturer of floor mats for our cars? It is clear that there are a huge range of options available in the US, unfortunately, these will not fit our cars. I would love to have a set of mats for everyday driving and another set for displays, shows etc (with the tri-bar pony embroidered:)).

Looking for any guidance or advice that may help.

Cheer,
James

Hi James,

I picked up LLoyd RHD floor mats from CJ pony parts in the US. The quality is far greater than factory and you also get the rear mats :ford:

http://www.cjponyparts.com/lloyd-ma...plain-set-right-hand-drive-2015-2017/p/FM291/

Cheers Mick
(Ex VK Director owner)

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
Does anyone have floor mats - on their floor mats? I like to protect the originality of the car. Guessing they may slide around a little.
What have folk bought?
Experience has taught me generic auto store ones are next to useless. I got the rubber Ford boot liner and love it.
Thanks

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have floor mats - on their floor mats? I like to protect the originality of the car. Guessing they may slide around a little.
What have folk bought?
Experience has taught me generic auto store ones are next to useless. I got the rubber Ford boot liner and love it.
Thanks
No, but I did replace the factory mats with the (much thicker) Lloyd mats from CJPP.

I have kept the factory mats along with every other factory part that I have replaced (bulbs that I replaced with LED's etc.) which will be given to the next owner.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
What have folk bought?
Thanks
I do works well. Got my mats with a Mustang logo in red. PM me if anyone wants the link.
mats logo.jpg

Last edited:

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018