Sponsored

1st Tech pack With Trans Cooler!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I was always concerned about the best way to get the proper fill level. Ford recommends pretty much the same procedure for the transmission and the rear differential.
-Fill until the fluid is at the bottom of the fill hole.
-Run the pump for 2 minutes.
-Fill until the fluid is at the bottom of the fill hole.
Sponsored

earlSpilner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base (arriving Dec 2015)
Well I now have all the parts for this. I was at the track last week and even at 5C ambient temperatures I still hit limp mode. Which was impressive considering how cold it was outside. The grass on the side of the track was still half frozen.

Anyway would watchers of this thread want more pictures and a complete part list as I do my version of this mod?

Last edited:

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Well I know have all the parts for this now. I was at the track last week and even at 5C ambient temperatures I still hit limp mode. Which was impressive considering how cold it was outside. The grass on the side of the track was still half frozen.

Anyway would watchers of this thread want more pictures and a complete part list as I do my version of this mod?

Sure , thanks for offering. Make it with plentiful of photos and descriptions. :thumbsup:

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Yes

Well I know have all the parts for this now. I was at the track last week and even at 5C ambient temperatures I still hit limp mode. Which was impressive considering how cold it was outside. The grass on the side of the track was still half frozen.

Yes! Please and Thank You. I will do my own version as well, but nice to have the basics down. Still undecided on switch vs. thermostatic mechanism to activate. I would prefer it to be automatic coming on around 150.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Thanks for the offer [MENTION=20221]earlSpilner[/MENTION] :thumbsup:
Please consider starting your own thread. Seems to me each one who does the swap takes their own route, finds different nuances.

earlSpilner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base (arriving Dec 2015)