19 GT PP1 Spring Fitment

Sidewayz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt pp1
Hello to all the mustang owners and soon to be owners been dwelling these pages for a while now and thought who better to ask then this group. I am looking to purchase some springs and i was looking at some eibach sportlines when i seen it said they do not fit 19gt pp1 cars, i called two manufacturers and they could not provide any info as they said they have not fit any 19's. Now im looking at bmr sp080 and a new eibach pro kit E10-35-029-07-22 does any one know if these fit 19gt pp1 cars any advice would be appreciated, and as always SEND IT!
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I don't believe there is anything unique about the '19 PP1... unless it has magnaride. The magnaride cars have different spring fitment, but the non-magnaride cars are compatible from 15-19, IIRC. PP1 alone isn't enough to tell.

OP
OP
Sidewayz

Sidewayz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt pp1
I don't believe there is anything unique about the '19 PP1... unless it has magnaride. The magnaride cars have different spring fitment, but the non-magnaride cars are compatible from 15-19, IIRC. PP1 alone isn't enough to tell.
Im of the same thought just seems weird sportlines specifically say they dont fit 19gt pp1 cars and bmr and eibach cant confirm if they fit. I have already purchased some sportlines and sent them back over this, just trying to avoid wasting money. Thanks for the feedback

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Its surprising that BMR can't confirm. You'd think they'd know.

OP
OP
Sidewayz

Sidewayz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt pp1
Im itching to put on all these parts i have on but unfortunately im on hold. Hopefully someone here can give me some clarity on this. I will be eagerly waiting

Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Its surprising that BMR can't confirm. You'd think they'd know.
I agree. However, we have not seen any reason thus far to acquire a 2019 non-MR equipped car to test with.

As I informed the consumer, I have not heard anything to make me think there is a change. We sell a staggering amount of springs (especially the SP080 kit) so I would assume if there was a fitment issue it would have been brought to my attention.

I am working on getting more data now.

OP
OP
Sidewayz

Sidewayz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt pp1
I agree. However, we have not seen any reason thus far to acquire a 2019 non-MR equipped car to test with.

As I informed the consumer, I have not heard anything to make me think there is a change. We sell a staggering amount of springs (especially the SP080 kit) so I would assume if there was a fitment issue it would have been brought to my attention.

I am working on getting more data now.
I also believe nothing has changed, just trying to make sure is all. Appreciate all input

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Hello to all the mustang owners and soon to be owners been dwelling these pages for a while now and thought who better to ask then this group. I am looking to purchase some springs and i was looking at some eibach sportlines when i seen it said they do not fit 19gt pp1 cars, i called two manufacturers and they could not provide any info as they said they have not fit any 19's. Now im looking at bmr sp080 and a new eibach pro kit E10-35-029-07-22 does any one know if these fit 19gt pp1 cars any advice would be appreciated, and as always SEND IT!
Just curious...
The oem PP1 springs aren't any good? Or is it a ride height goal?

OP
OP
Sidewayz

Sidewayz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt pp1
No issue with the stock springs, dont care for the struts though going to put some steeda's on. Its a ride height goal.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Just curious...
The oem PP1 springs aren't any good?
FWIW, PP1 springs haven't been much stiffer than base (only about 3% stiffer up front and 9% stiffer out back). Ford was probably counting on the "sticky bushings" on the front sta-bar to stiffen that 3% front ride rate up a bit - which seems a questionable approach at best.

Norm

Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
FWIW, PP1 springs haven't been much stiffer than base (only about 3% stiffer up front and 9% stiffer out back). Ford was probably counting on the "sticky bushings" on the front sta-bar to stiffen that 3% front ride rate up a bit - which seems a questionable approach at best.

Norm
The shocks, struts, springs, bushings and sway bars add up. Going from a 1le to a 2015 GTPP, I thought the mustang was incredibly lazy and spongey. Then I drove a regular GT ... Much much worse. But much more suitable for daily driving than the 1le.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
The shocks, struts, springs, bushings and sway bars add up. Going from a 1le to a 2015 GTPP, I thought the mustang was incredibly lazy and spongey. Then I drove a regular GT ... Much much worse.
That says more about the PP1 vs OE dampers than it does about their respective [total] ride rates or ride frequencies. It takes at least a 10% stiffness increase (or about 5% on frequency) for most people to notice that there's any difference at all.

But much more suitable for daily driving than the 1le.
Guess I'll have to take your word for it even though I'm not finding GT350R-ish wheel rates and decent damping to be at all unstreetable. With a stick-axle.

Norm

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
That says more about the PP1 vs OE dampers than it does about their respective [total] ride rates or ride frequencies. It takes at least a 10% stiffness increase (or about 5% on frequency) for most people to notice that there's any difference at all.

Guess I'll have to take your word for it even though I'm not finding GT350R-ish wheel rates and decent damping to be at all unstreetable. With a stick-axle.

Norm
I wouldn't say unstreetable. My 1le was relatively harsh for daily driving. Not unpleasant for me, but the average consumer would probably hate it. It picked up a lot oh road noise and provided amazing feedback, but probably too much for the average consumer.

The mag ride on my 18 provides the best of both worlds. Normal mode is perfect for around town and still provides better feedback and handling than my the regular PP suspension. In track mode, it seemed to handle as good if not better than my 15 with all the suspension upgrades. Now that one done the steeda mag ride springs, cb010 and CB762, I'm going to have to do something to tighten up the front.