OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Well i run a 274 and a 285 on my car, i had a shop install it which could have also been a small mistake on their part. I know the parts are directly from Fore because i had received the wrong controller which i am on an FC2 now and Fore sent me pictures directly of my order before it was even shipped since im assuming that is how they log their work.

Taking the car to the shop to diagnose the issue since im busy with work but need it asap for the track lol
Sponsored

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Just an FYI, Fore does not manufacture the fuel pumps in their systems. The pumps are Walboro and as stated may have had some bad production runs.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
for those mentioning fore and the pumps.

fore makes everything 100% in house, other than the lines and pumps.

the pumps are walbros and the warranty would come from walbro, not from fore. they warranty everything they make in their system, but for pump warranty you would have to go to walbro, and walbro is not easy to deal with on warrantying pumps.

i would reach out to walbro if the pump is def bad, as it is their pump, doesn't matter if you get it from fore, from us, from summitt, it is a walbro pump, not a fore pump.

just playing devils advocate.

BiancoV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 1969 Torino GT
I think everyone is quite aware Fore does not manufacturer fuel pumps. If you sell a product as a kit and stand to make a profit ( however small on three fuel pumps) should they not be responsible to make sure they are reliably sourced? If something breaks I replace it I'm not worried about a warrenty. I just want quality, reliability and cost isn't a concern.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Update Fuel Pressure is spot on, Pumps are fine from what was tested. Was given the Green Light to do another log from Lund. Hopefully it was something small. If issues arise I will notify tomorrow.

BiancoV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 1969 Torino GT
Update Fuel Pressure is spot on, Pumps are fine from what was tested. Was given the Green Light to do another log from Lund. Hopefully it was something small. If issues arise I will notify tomorrow.
Great news...Good luck with her...

OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Alright well somewhat productive, I logged the car yesterday night, sent it over and was provided another tune, car didnt have a weak cold start which was good. Was advised to do a pull and i did two, they both came back with Knock sensors not liking that. Was advised to take out plugs, Which was done but wont be able to relog until I install tomorrow. crossing fingers yet again

PLUG.jpeg

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
What’s your spark plug gap? They may think you have spark blow out from too large a gap.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Okay guys, update is now available.. I waited like a real patient guy since oreilly and autozone wanted to tax like crazy on their NGK's for almost 100.00 so i ordered online for 56.04 and waited. I logged yesterday and no more knock, no more lean, and was given the green light to let it rip.. andgot a dub vs a c6 GS on ESS blower (:
Sponsored