Sponsored

Fore fuel system

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Looking at switching over to the corn.
Excuse my ignorance - if I upgrade to the Fore system a couple of questions I have.
Do I eliminate my BAP?
If I want to go back and run some 93 (I know I would have to reflash tune) the fuel system still works with no hiccups?
Thanks
Sponsored

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Yes you could eliminate the BAP. The fore system will come with its own fuel pump controller. You would need a tune for a return style fuel system. If you run a 93 and E85 you will need a tune for both.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
you'll dump the bap, and you'll need a retune.

let me know if you need assistance, were fore's largest dealer :)

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
you'll dump the bap, and you'll need a retune.

let me know if you need assistance, were fore's largest dealer :)
So if I switched to E85 and did the Fore System and decide to go back to 91 oct I can do that with Two separate tunes?

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
So if I switched to E85 and did the Fore System and decide to go back to 91 oct I can do that with Two separate tunes?
Yes ... I'm doing the same ... Sai Li two pump with return ..Two maps , one for e85 and one for 93 pump ..and get rid of the bap..

Sponsored

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Your tuner will first dial in the new fuel system on pump gas, then move to E85 tuning. Just save the final pump gas tune

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
keep in mind, our fore setups are much more upgradeable down the road if you decide to go bigger, and still very economical

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
Just a quick flash of the nGauge and bam. Back to whatever fuel you were using.. Note about this. You'll probably want to find a compromise of pulley size to work with the octane of gas you'll be running..

A pulley change isn't hard either, But - for ease of use, That's how I plan on approaching it..

Currently running a 3.625 w/ Octanium for our awesome 91 octane.. Hoping maybe we can get away with a 3.5" if I run some more or switch to boostane..

Switching to Fore and Lund Rio ?

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Yes ... I'm doing the same ... Sai Li two pump with return ..Two maps , one for e85 and one for 93 pump ..and get rid of the bap..
Nice. let me know how it goes. :cheers:

Your tuner will first dial in the new fuel system on pump gas, then move to E85 tuning. Just save the final pump gas tune ��

keep in mind, our fore setups are much more upgradeable down the road if you decide to go bigger, and still very economical

Thank you. I have been reading up on the Fore setups you have. Leaning towards it.

Just a quick flash of the nGauge and bam. Back to whatever fuel you were using.. Note about this. You'll probably want to find a compromise of pulley size to work with the octane of gas you'll be running..

A pulley change isn't hard either, But - for ease of use, That's how I plan on approaching it..

Currently running a 3.625 w/ Octanium for our awesome 91 octane.. Hoping maybe we can get away with a 3.5" if I run some more or switch to boostane..

Switching to Fore and Lund Rio ?

Thanks Ray, Would love to enjoy the stock pulley and Whipple tune but tune is taking forever and I have a separate lund tune for my current setup. Also have 3.625 pulley if i pulley down.

Hoping to see which pulley as well would work on that setup. Thanks for the heads up brother. :cheers: Your build is on another level brodie yeeeee:headbang:

Sal GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Procharged GT
Sub'd

Lee, please keep us updated :)