Livernois MS109 tune
Livernois thermostat
Sno performance stage3 meth kit
Upgraded spark plugs
3.73 gears
FFTEC intercooler (soon to be changed)
Airaid dry intake (soon to be changed)
stainless works exhaust and down pipe non catted
18" front racestar wheels with regular tires 17" race star wheels with 275/40 mickey thompson drag radials (soon to be slicks)

AEM tru boost controller (not even a mod)
my fastest pass I did remove the passengers seat. An easy 4 bolt removal....
I had to upgrade the axles and driveshaft because I'm at a 1.47 60 foot. Launching hard and I don't want to break anything.

Basically it's what everyone else is running expect MS109 fuel and meth... I also live in south florida. Making passes in 78 degrees plus.... and the humidity is horrible.
Sponsored

Last edited:

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
How did it feel like going to 3.73s? What did u have before?

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

mbreinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium.
I am curious, why did you go to a stand alone boost controller?

How do you keep it from pushing through at the tree to leave with enough boost to cut a 1.47? I have cut worse 60 foot times on 9 second passes, LOL. What do you do, leave on 25 psi with the throttle matted?

If Dave had cut a 1.47 instead of a 1.61, he would have run an 11.38. Your time is greatly enhanced by that epic 60 foot.

Mike

Sponsored

OP
OP

Lilmisslexi08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Was it hard to convert? I presume you are manual too.
Needs to be done by a professional that's for sure. It took my guy 2 days to do. He does rear ends daily... I am automatic not manual

OP
OP

Lilmisslexi08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Stand alone boost controller so I can control boost and it's more accurate than the mustang gauge. I just look at the green light when racing. Not sure how much boost I leave on. For me, it's all about the 60 foot ! Trying to catch up to my bf buddies at less than a 1.40 60.....

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
you got a video of that epic run?

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Whatever they are stock. 2:73 I believe.. It shifts a lot better !
I think they must have been either 3.15 or 3.31s

That probably is a good move since the tuning pushes the curve to the right

Sponsored
OP
OP

Lilmisslexi08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I think they must have been either 3.15 or 3.31s

That probably is a good move since the tuning pushes the curve to the right
I just checked. They were 3.15s

mbreinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium.
Stand alone boost controller so I can control boost and it's more accurate than the mustang gauge. I just look at the green light when racing. Not sure how much boost I leave on. For me, it's all about the 60 foot ! Trying to catch up to my bf buddies at less than a 1.40 60.....
Why? I have had 3 Tru-Boost controllers in various cars and I think the PCM in the EBM is a better and more consistent boost controller than they are. Are you saying that your tuner does not provide enough boost control for you in the tune? The only reason I could see going to an external controller is if my tuner was not willing to build enough boost into the tune for my goals. I can't imagine Livernois would turn you loose without proper boost control in the tune, and enough to run the number. You can do so much more with the PCM than a Tru-Boost.

You just "look at the green light" and that is it? LOL. :D

Mike

OP
OP

Lilmisslexi08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Why? I have had 3 Tru-Boost controllers in various cars and I think the PCM in the EBM is a better and more consistent boost controller than they are. Are you saying that your tuner does not provide enough boost control for you in the tune? The only reason I could see going to an external controller is if my tuner was not willing to build enough boost into the tune for my goals. I can't imagine Livernois would turn you loose without proper boost control in the tune, and enough to run the number. You can do so much more with the PCM than a Tru-Boost.

You just "look at the green light" and that is it? LOL. :D

Mike
Green means go! And idk I like the aem Tru boost. Easier to read and I'm setting it up to read boost levels that the ebm can't register

mbreinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium.
Green means go! And idk I like the aem Tru boost. Easier to read and I'm setting it up to read boost levels that the ebm can't register
I have a PP and the boost gauge goes up to 30 psi, LOL. That is way out of the turbo's range of efficiency anyway. Why not just get a boost gauge? I am still scratching my head why there is a stand alone boost controller on your car. Did you put an external gate on it too?

Mike

OP
OP

Lilmisslexi08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I have a PP and the boost gauge goes up to 30 psi, LOL. That is way out of the turbo's range of efficiency anyway. Why not just get a boost gauge? I am still scratching my head why there is a stand alone boost controller on your car. Did you put an external gate on it too?

Mike
Yours goes to 30 psi? Mine stops at like 25.... I have a turbo smart waste gate on the turbo..
Sponsored