10R80 Swap with Overdrive

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
In both instances their cars broke at the track wot. My understanding is that midnight performance has somehow figured out how to pack more clutches and steels into the trans making it bullet proof.

https://g.co/kgs/5JrQpG
That is my understanding as well but it is was mentioned in the post above yours that the clutches and steels that came out of the Midnight Performance car did not look good at all. I was asking and hoping that they have corrected or improved their mods since what pro 5.0 was referring to. Although I should be fine with mine I would think. I don’t plan to run around on much more than 850-950 tops for at the track and closer to the 750-800 rwhp range for the street. However I do need to hit somewhere in the 1100-1200 range on the Dyno for the sole purpose of bragging rights against my best friend lol. He is a GM particularly a Corvette guy and has few of them making just shy of 1000 rwhp and 1 tt 18 Mustang GT m6 that he has no idea what he is doing with and definitely doesn’t know the true capabilities of. He has more money than he can keep track of lol.

Thanks
Ken
Sponsored