Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
My wife has a 22 Badland with the sasquatch package and the hardtop. Cosmetically fit and finish is very good. Mechanically the only thing that’s been done is a couple minor recalls, reprogram and a rear whiper motor(it still functioned correctly). I was on the bronco forum as well, not any longer. Got tired of the house wifes(male and female) that constantly complained because it wasn’t like there suv. The big one was the road noise. There not suv’s. And it’s not loud, just not as quiet as an suv. Just like the jeeps aren’t. There were supplier issue’s(webasto and the roof was a big one)in the beginning that have been rectified. I looked at jeeps to before I bought this. Jeep and actually every manufacturer was having supplier issue’s as well as employee issues at the time due to all the nonsense going on.
I'm still on the boards since I continue to be interested, still a lot of issues popping up. The hardtops seem to be a continuing problem, as are front diffs. But like anything else, the boards seem to bring out the gripes more than anything.

QC issues aside, I was standing there waving cash to order in '22 but the dealers kept telling me various options were on hold and so on due to supplier constraints and could never tell me when things would clear up. I wanted to order a loaded up Sasquatch base 2-door, but the model was on indefinite hold; then I found out the base was going to be dropped entirely for '24 and, frustrated and more than a little irritated, I ordered my '23 JL Rubicon 2-door ragtop. Which I got for well under list, and in only 43 days after ordering with no BS whatsoever (thanks, Granger!). I'll evaluate whether I move to a Bronco once the 3/36 is up on the JL (by then hopefully the big Bronco issues will be ironed out) but I'm loving it at the moment, it's a far superior rig to my previous TJs and JKs.

Broncos and Wranglers are definitely not for everyone. I also laugh at the folks that think these things are going to be an alternative to a cushy normal SUV, I love the quirks and impracticality myself. Glad to hear you got a good one.
Sponsored

NPTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
There is no denying that Ford was a warranty / quality control problem that is worse than the other OEMs. Ford just reported earnings, you can clearly see it in the numbers...they direct admitted a ~$7-8B cost deficiency relative to OEM peers, ~$4-5B of that being "variable", which I'm pretty sure is heavily related to warranty and recall issues. It's a big focus for Farley to "right the ship" at Ford on QC...no matter how many excuses us enthusiasts want to make for the company, saying "it happens all the time, etc."...it's an outsized issue for Ford and they have acknowledged that fact. You'll still never see me in a Chevy/Dodge/Stellantis product, I'm loyal to Ford Performance without doubt, just being intellectually honest about it...

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Man, thought I was on the corvette forum reading the title.

How final inspection missed that I don't know. I understand how it is missed on the line. The crew that works on the right side doesn't touch the left side. So they aren't paying attention to what the otherside is doing.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
She absolutely loves it. I was about to order a 4 door rubicon with the power top and then what we ended up with popped up. Drives very well. I’m just waiting for the power my top to get released. I can’t argue your experience with dealers, I delt with my fair share or jackass’s as well. I seldom buy local due to the dbaggery. Fortunately the service department I deal with is awesome. I really like the jeep products as well. No hate from me either way. These things arent for everyone but I think this segment is awesome. I bought hers in Kansas and drove it back the same day. Really enjoyed it.

I'm still on the boards since I continue to be interested, still a lot of issues popping up. The hardtops seem to be a continuing problem, as are front diffs. But like anything else, the boards seem to bring out the gripes more than anything.

QC issues aside, I was standing there waving cash to order in '22 but the dealers kept telling me various options were on hold and so on due to supplier constraints and could never tell me when things would clear up. I wanted to order a loaded up Sasquatch base 2-door, but the model was on indefinite hold; then I found out the base was going to be dropped entirely for '24 and, frustrated and more than a little irritated, I ordered my '23 JL Rubicon 2-door ragtop. Which I got for well under list, and in only 43 days after ordering with no BS whatsoever (thanks, Granger!). I'll evaluate whether I move to a Bronco once the 3/36 is up on the JL (by then hopefully the big Bronco issues will be ironed out) but I'm loving it at the moment, it's a far superior rig to my previous TJs and JKs.

Broncos and Wranglers are definitely not for everyone. I also laugh at the folks that think these things are going to be an alternative to a cushy normal SUV, I love the quirks and impracticality myself. Glad to hear you got a good one.

Sponsored

passwords

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350R & ‘19 ZL1 1LE
What tail light is on the left?
I feel like you tee’d this up and no one took a swing, so I’ll do it: the right one is on the left, and the one on the right is wrong.

ing3nious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mom mobile
I feel like you tee’d this up and no one took a swing, so I’ll do it: the right one is on the left, and the one on the right is wrong.
Ah I never realized the gt350 had different lights from a gt. Learn something new every day.

tangermean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Gt350, 68 Coupe
Ah I never realized the gt350 had different lights from a gt. Learn something new every day.
GT350's kept the 15-17 headlights and taillights and didnt recieve the refreshed lights for the 18+ cars
Sponsored